You bite your lip as you watch him put the cigarette to his lips again. Your eyes glide over him as stands against the counter. He undoes the two top buttons of his shirt while holding the cigarette between his teeth.

"No, I understand how things work. She gets away with everything because Voight comes in and saves the day. Just like he always does." You say as you stand up and start to walk out of the room.

Hank walks over to you, grabs your wrist and turns you around.

"This is how it ends? Us angry at each other over something neither of us can control? Anything she tries to do to get you out of my life; It wont work. Y'understand?" Hank asks as he lets go of your wrist and finishes his cigarette. He locks eyes with you as he slowly exhales. The smoke rolls out of his mouth and brushes against your face.

Your eyes roll back as you breathe it in. You both stand there for a few seconds.

"You know I like it when you're mad." You say as a smirk starts to form across your face.

Hank roughly pulls you into a kiss. He picks you up and carries you to the counter. As he sets you down, his hands start to trail down your body. He pulls away from your lips and starts to kiss down your neck. You moan softly as he sucks the skin on your neck.

He pulls away from your neck and grabs your chin, pulling your face in his direction.

"If you're done being a whiny little bitch. We can have some fun." Hank says. "But only if you want to." He adds.

"Definitely... " You stop for a second and lock eyes with him. "Sir." You mutter under your breath, slyly.

"Attitude is not appreciated, Brat." Hank says.

You giggle slightly.

He abruptly slides you off the counter, grabbing your hand and leading you upstairs.

He pushes open his bedroom door and both of you walk in. Voight pulls you into a kiss and snakes his hands down your body. You moan softly against his lips as he pulls your shirt off and kisses down your chest. He stops in between your tits and undoes your bra.

He tosses it on the floor and pushes you onto the bed. You reach up and start to unbutton his shirt, as you run your fingers down his chest, Hank starts to breathe harder.

Hank unbuttons your jeans and pulls them off, as well as your underwear. He kisses down your stomach and then along the inside of your thighs. He traces the outside of your pussy with the tip of his finger and slips it inside of you. You grab his hand and try to push him deeper inside of you and Hank giggles.

"Someone is in a rush." Hank mutters as he slides another finger inside.

"Open your mouth for me." Hank says. You do as he says and he puts his fingers in your mouth.

He unbuckles his belt and pulls his jeans and underwear off. Hank lifts your legs and sets them on his shoulders. He slides inside of you and fucks you, rough. You let out a quiet moan that gets louder as he pushes himself deeper inside of you. You grab the sheets as he thrusts himself into you harder.

Hank slides a hand around your throat as you moan his name.

"Kinky fucking slut." Hank mumbles with a smirk growing across his face. He takes his hands off your throat and moves it to your hair.

"Open your fucking mouth, slut" Hank says, leaning over top of you and spitting into your mouth as he fucks you into climax.

He pulls out and drags you off the bed and onto your knees. You open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Hank comes in your mouth and looks you in the eyes.

"I know you want to swallow that. Go ahead." Hank says. You close your mouth and swallow his load. He helps you stand up and kisses you softly on the lips. You both stand for a few seconds and he looks at you.

"How's that stress level?" Hank asks, trying not to laugh.

"Stress?" You question him with a laugh.

"That's what I thought." Hank says as he grabs you by the hand and pulls you into the bathroom. He lifts you up and sets you down on the counter. Hank opens one of the drawers and pulls out a wash towel. He turns on the faucet and dampens the cloth.

Hank stands in front of you and wipes the makeup from your face. He runs his fingers down the side of your neck.

"Hank?" You say as he slides his hand behind your ear.

"Mhm?" He murmurs as he sets the cloth down.

"I love you." You whisper.

"I love you too." Hank whispers back.

He walks out of the bathroom and comes back a few seconds later. Hank hands you a t-shirt and you pull it over your head. You slide off the counter and walk into his bedroom.

You flop into the bed and watch Hank put on a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. He walks over to the bed and lays down next to you.

"I need to ask you something." Hank says as he turns onto his side and looks at you.

"What's that?" You ask, looking over at him.

"What's the deal with Kim and Adam? They have been playing this cat and mouse game for years. You're pretty close with her, so I figured you might know something." Hank says.

"They're soulmates. Meant to be. Y'know?" You say as you scoot over to him and lay against his chest.

"Like us." Hank says as he pulls you closer to him.

______________________________________

:) 

I really enjoyed writing this part a lot.  I know I've been saying that the past few parts but I'm loving the path this story is taking.  

I wanted to say thank you for 13k.  I am so unbelieveably thankful for the endless supports and comments throughout the fic.  (I absolutely love them <3)  With that being said, remember to vote, comment and share so more friends can find the fic.  

love y'all. 

- @later_slater