Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader

Start from the beginning

Izuku stares at me intently as I place the disgusting tasting pills in my mouth and swallow them with my water. My stomach gurgles out in protest as they make their way down my throat.

"Good job y/n." Dr. Midoriya says as he pats my head affectionately. "Now rest for a while and I'll be back to check on you soon."

As soon as he leaves and shuts the door, I bolt into the bathroom. Hastily, I fling the toilet seat up and shove two fingers down my throat. I begin to choke cough at the intrusion. My body sweats in anticipation as the bile starts to bubble up from my tummy. Immediately the vomit gushes out of my mouth like a tidal wave. Once I am done with the evacuation, I wipe my mouth and look at the contents of my stomach. There floating in the pile of regurgitated matter is the three pills that I was forced to take. A sigh of relief escapes my lips after knowing that I successfully purged the medicine. After that, I flush the toilet.

Promptly, I exit the bathroom and head back to my bed. Only I can't help but notice the clipboard and papers that Dr. Midoriya left on the table. Taking a quick gander wouldn't hurt right? Afterall he has been acting really suspicious lately and finally I might gain some insight on his behaviour.

My fingers grasp onto the light weight clipboard as I bring it closer to inspect. On top of the paper it reads my first name and last name. Ah, so this must be my file? My eyes scan the paper. So far it's pretty basic stuff like my age, gender, diagnosis, etc. I continue to flip through my files until I come upon something really unsettling. It's Dr. Midoriya's personal notes.

The other doctors are starting to get suspicious of me keeping y/n here.. I can't let that happen. Since I am the head doctor I could just fire them without question, but the board of trustees would eventually catch on to me. That's why I have been giving y/n these medications to induce states of extreme fatigue and paranoia so I can continue to "treat" her. Although she won't stop asking me about when she is going to be able to leave the hospital. I think she might be catching on too. Hopefully she won't find out, but if she does..... Well I suppose I can just kidnap her but I think a medically induced coma would suffice. Afterall I would still get to see her and take care of her and it would be less of a hassle. I just love her so much and I wa-

The sound of Dr. Midoriya's voice on the other side of the door alerts me. Quickly I fix the papers and put the clipboard back on the table in the same place. Then I burrow under the covers and pretend to sleep.

Oh my god I was right! Something is really wrong with him and I definitely am not sick anymore! I knew it! I just need to figure out a way to get out of this hospital after he leaves my room. Which should be pretty easy as it's night time and I'm the only one in the ward on this side of the building. Plus it's usually only Dr. Izuku and one other doctor that stay overnight. No one else.

The door creaks open and the sound of footsteps tap against the tiled floor. I can hear the greenette hum a joyful tune as he nears the table next to me. "Oh good I did leave my papers here." He states as he grabs the clipboard next to him. Then I feel him pull back my covers. It's a really good thing that I have kept my eyes shut the entire time.

A cold hand gently caresses my face as he leans closer. Then out of nowhere he plants a kiss on my forehead. "I can't wait to call you mine~" He erotically whines out as he continues to stroke my face.

Finally, after a few minutes of him ogling my "sleeping" body he turns around and leaves. The door shuts quickly behind him. Once I am sure that he is gone for good, I hop out of my bed and glance at the clock. It's currently twelve fifty two am. At one in the morning the majority of the doctors will leave and then I can escape. Hopefully I won't run into Dr. Midoriya.

I fiddle with my fingers as I wait for the agonizingly slow eight minutes to pass. Two minutes tick by. Then five. Then finally eight. I race over to the door and slowly push it open. The hallway remains as dimly lit and brooding as usual during the night. I silently tip toe out and walk down the hallway. If I remember correctly the closest exit should be on the first floor and towards the back of the hospital.