I sat on my bed a little to hard and Paris woke up and started crying "momma sorry baby" I said bouncing her in my arms, she sucked on my shoulder telling me that she was hungry. "I got her" Davion said grabbing her, I nodded handing her over to him then his phone started ringing.

Me, Shanty and Amber listened to his conversation being nosy

"Yes bae" he said looking at me

" Im over my baby moms house"

"What you mean if I answered the phone then we aint doing the booty" he said scrunching his face

"I didn't say we would've been if I didn't"

"Girl chill out we not hunching"

"Umm, im not sure let me ask her" he said looking at me

"She wanna know if she can come over" Davion said "OOOH HELL NAWL" Shanty said and I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. I don't want to sound petty but I wanted my ones with her.

"She said Yea"

"No I said I dint care" I said chiming in

"That wasn't even her that said that" he said sighing then hung up the phone mumbling under his breath.

Paris giggled at his frustration and he laughed "You like seeing your daddy frustrated" he said lifting her in the air walking out the room. "Ma" Jayden said rubbing his eyes I looked at him and smiled "What you want lil boy?" I asked pinching him "Stop" he said moving my hand "who you talking to" I said scrunching my eyebrows "Nobody" he said.

"Stop doing him like that" Shanty said picking him up "You always babying him" I said mugging her "So do you its just different with us aint that right Auntee baby" she said snuggling up with him I ignored her.

"Im sorry about earlier, I honestly didn't know he was my baby father" she said I gave her a smile "Its all good" I said and she nodded. "Davion what do you mean!" I heard screaming downstairs "I know this heffa aint screaming in my house" I said getting up "Exaclty" Shanty and Amber said at the same time.

I walked downstairs and Drecia whatever her name is was all in Davion face while he was feeding my baby

"Now I know you is not all up on him like that while my baby is in his arms" I said and she just looked me up and down "Im not sure you want to look down again because your hair a little stiff and then you might miss the ass whooping you about to get" I said raising my eyebrow

"Mama what is a ass whooping?" Jayden said looking up "What you about to get" Davion said giving him the look.

"Feel like you owe me that pussy, owe me that pussy, owe me that pu-" Shanty phone started ringing

"Im sorry, carry on" she said muting her phone Jerika sat down on my couch "I should've made your ass sit on the floor all in Paris face like that, what she own they own too and she think that that is disrespectful like her momma" Amber said

"Baby you want to me to get the baby?" I said winking and Jerika hopped back up and I took that as my cue "See I cant trust you and you aint mature enough for me get the fuck out! Davion your ass going to jail for dating an immature ass girl" I said pointing to the door

"Damn you just kicking everybody out today" Shanty said "Yall stop doing all that cussing in front of my kids" Davion said mugging me, I looked at him "You next" I said pointing to the door.

"I want to take the kids with me because me and Derrick be bored and I be missing my nieces" Shanty said burping Paris. "Fine with me" I said going back upstairs. 5 minutes later I heard the door shut and I didn't hear no more sounds, I stripped out my clothes and was walking to the bathroom till Davion walked in.

I jumped reaching for my towel "When one leave, all leave why ae you still here, you need to be making ends meet with Sericia" I said and he laughed walking up to me "You jealous baby, cause you know you know her name" Davion said squeezing my butt.

I put my hand up to his chest shaking my head "Im not going there with you, you may leave" I said walking into the bathroom stripping getting into the steaming hot water.

Im not going to be in a relationship in a long time, my family is not all the way broke up but we separated " We were only supposed to be on a break Antiana, girl I love you more than life itself, remember the beach I was nervous because I was afraid you would never say yes to me, the only reason I went off on you that day is because I didn't want to see you with any other man but me, girl I will go to hell for you, we have been together for damn near 6 years, I was supposed to have wife you years ago but I was making sure this is what we really wanted, baby please come home to me I love waking up next to you, I love you girl." He said sounding like he was crying.

During the time he was saying that tears had fell, I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at him and his face was red and he was actually crying. I may be considered stupid but put yourself in my situation.

I walked over to him and put his head on my shoulder "I love you too" I said closing my eyes while his arms rested on top of my butt.

Should they be together ??