Louder Christmas 3 (Eng)

Start from the beginning

Once these doubts were clarified, Lisa went on to introduce herself personally with each of her nephews, while explaining that this was an unmanned vehicle, the L-154, designed, built and now tested by herself, used for exploration at a distance, and that is now being used by its creator to live with her family without breaking her sentence.

For the rest of the night, all the cousins ​​had fun meeting their long-lost aunt, especially Ruby, Rita, Darwin, and Third, who were particularly interested in their aunt's work, each for different reasons, and in turn, Lisa She was interested in her nephews, who seemed to be very brilliant minds in different measures, a night that everyone would remember fondly.

The next morning everyone in the cabin was sound asleep, even the L-154 robot was turned off and leaning in a corner by the window with a solar panel, only Rita and Martin felt uncomfortable from having slept without sheets on their beds Hector woke up in the room he shared with his brothers and cousins, all male; He walked calmly and slowly, careful not to wake anyone, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

-Good morning- Loreline said sitting in the kitchen while she looked at a tablet, scaring Hector, who had thought he was alone.

-For heaven's sake, what are you doing here?- Hector said, now wide awake from fright -I'm surprised you're not in the girls' room watching Ruth.

-It is no longer necessary- she said confidently -Aunt Lisa did me the favor of lending me this camera- she shows a tablet -with which I will be able to keep an eye on her, let's see how innocent she is when she thinks no one sees her- she smiles maliciously and then turns around to see his brother.

-Ok, are you aware that this camera is one of the reasons why our aunt was exiled?

-Those charges were dropped, also, it's for our safety, it's only a matter of time for Ruth to act, and this time I plan to stop her and expose her, you'll see, everyone will see it- she smiles and laughs like a cartoon villain.

-Sometimes you worry me little sister, but it's too early for that, I'll wait for breakfast to pass- and without more to say, she went to the living room to watch TV while she waited for the rest of her family to wake up and go down to.

The show that had been seen the day before was repeated, and after a demonstration of skills with food, fire and knives, everyone enjoyed breakfast together, except for Lisa who could only see them through the screen of her robot while eating a space breakfast.

That day was good night, and when it was over, everyone left to wait for Christmas in their own way, and for Loreline that meant stopping her cousin and saving Christmas, and Hector would accompany her to prevent her little sister from getting into as much trouble as had anticipated.

After taking her coat and scarf, Ruth left the cabin, followed closely by Loreline and Hector, Lori had placed the spy camera on the scarf, so they had a good view of all their activities, but wanted to be close so she could stop her when she carried out her evil deed.

After watching her for a while, they saw how she approached the younger Rosa, Luis, Martin, Rita, Ruby, Harriet and Harriot, who had built a zip line from which they were jumping repeatedly, suddenly, Lori saw in the camera As Ruth approached the knot holding the zip line just as her brother Martin was launching, Lori ran to prevent him from untying the knot and causing Martin to fall, but Hector stopped her and made her see that Ruth was only tightening the knot, the which seemed to have loosened up and immediately afterwards, she launched herself down the zip line and played for a while with her younger cousins; Hector thought that would discourage Lori, but she justified herself by saying that they had only started.

Shortly after, Ruth continued on her way, and Hector and Lori watched her climb to the top of a hill, while at the base were Ramona, Rebecca, Roxanne, Darwin, Hailey and Harvey filming another scene from their movie, suddenly Ruth kicked a tree, causing an avalanche of snow that covered the little actors and knocked down Darwin, Loreline looked at her, and angrily was about to go to face her, but Hector stopped her again and asked her to keep looking, and they both saw how Moni she thanked Ruth for causing the avalanche just in time for the scene, Ruth in turn apologized for the amount, but Moni told her that would only add realism, after that they dug up the actors, and went on to perform some scenes more, with the help of Ruth.