The Ring In My Pocket- The Explanation

She found a "wedding ring" in my pocket. I would hook up with girls all the time and I got tired of the
all calling me back so I bought a fake wedding ring to use as an excuse. Lizzy told me it was a bad idea from the start and me being the dumbass i am didn't even acknowledge her. It came back and bit me in the ass.
"So you cheat on your wife with me!" she said throwing my pants on the floor.
"Lucy! Cmon let me explain it will take a minute"
"then explain Marco!" she said with a mad face.
"Well it's going to take a bit more than a minute." I said
"Fine then! Bye Marco." She said stomping away off the beach.
"I HAD AN EX SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH A MAN NAMED UH DOPLH. MEET US AT THE SUNBIRD RESTAURANT  TOMORROW PLEASE
"Oh my Gosh I forgot about Lizzy!"
I put on my pants and started running to my car
I saw Eddie on a couch.
"LETS GO" I yelled grabbing his pants cause he had no shirt on.
"wha-"
I pushed him into the passenger seat and rushed to the office.
"LIZZY IM SO..."
I saw her laying on the couch that pulled out into a bed because this used to be my old apartment and I kept the couch because it was beautiful. She had on a blanket I got her for Christmas that she left in the office and just kept forgetting.
"mama..."
I heard a little voice coming from next to her.
"yes baby...?" she said.
I saw her rub her eyes.
"mama there's some man" he said pointing at me.
I tried sneaking past but she turned already and saw me. I walked over and bent down and moved the hair out of her face with my thumb.
"Lizzy im so so sorry" I said rubbing my thumb on her cheek.
"Don't worry about it i'm glad you had fun" she said seeing that look on my face.
"You need help?" She said
"yes please"
We went to mall and she bought everything in sight.
15 thousand dollars later she looked great.