Chapter 6 (Saiyan Saga)

Comenzar desde el principio

Gohan: What? My dad's in danger?

(Y/N): Yeah! You feel that energy?

Krillin: Yeah. It must be from the other guy.

(Y/N): We have to hurry back to the fight! Vegeta just pulled a trump card for himself.

You start to fly back to Goku and Vegeta. You look at the shining ball in the sky and know what Vegeta did.

(Y/N): I was right.

Gohan: What is it, (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): That shining ball in the sky is like a moon. Vegeta is using the lunar energy from it so that he can transform into a Great Ape!

Krillin: 'whimpers' Great Ape?

(Y/N): Yeah! We have to cut Vegeta's tail off so he can revert back to normal!

Gohan: Oh man.

Just then, you three see and sense a huge blast in the distance.

Krillin: Look. Look over there. Hey, isn't that blast about where Goku is?

Gohan: Hurry, guys. There's no telling what could be going on down there?

After just a couple of seconds, you all feel a power level fading.

Krillin: It feels like someone's power is starting to fade.

Gohan: Yes. My daddy's.

(Y/N): We have to hurry and save Goku!

You three continue to fly into the dessert. You guys get close to the shining ball in the ball.

Krillin: We're almost there guys.

Gohan: Hang on, dad.

Back at the battle, Goku is being squeezed to death by the grips of Vegeta's great ape hands.

Great Ape Vegeta: Ha ha ha. I'm going to crush your tiny bones.

Vegeta tightens his grip and Goku screams a lot more. You guys keep flying to the battle.

Krillin: Look there! It's just up ahead.

Gohan: The sky is so bright, guys.

(Y/N): Because of Vegeta pulling that trick up his sleeve. We need to be careful.

After a couple of seconds, you see Vegeta in his Great Ape form. You and Krillin stop flying.

Krillin: Gohan wait! We'd better not go near that thing.

Gohan stops flying.

Gohan: What about dad?

(Y/N): We can help him when we get out of sight.

Krillin: Let's go down here and hide!

You three land on the ground and you try to think of a way to cut Vegeta's tail off. Goku keeps screaming.