"Is it anger and beauty?"

"That's right. Now it's your turn, do your own pose. A pose where you're comfortable."

He did as he told, he tried to express sadness, but Oikawa shook his head.

"Don't think about it. Just let it flow."

"Oh okay." He positioned his arms like wings, lowered his back a bit and look at him.

"Hm, your getting there. Just need practice."

"Thank you, Oikawa-san."

"Yeah."

"Oikawa, hurry! We have 30 minutes to get to your shooting."

"On it!" He ran out the room, leaving the boy behind. "Shit, how did he find us?"

"You said something, Oikawa?"

"Just talking to myself."

.

.

.

.

"Yachi?" Ms. Eito knock on the door of her classroom.

"Yes?" She look up from her grade sheet.

"The principal is calling for all teachers."

"Ah, okay. Coming." She stood up and walk out the door. "Thanks, Ms. Eito."

"Haha. Yachi, even though your new, your so good at keeping up with the students."

"Not really. I mean I was a high school student just like them before, but I don't understand what they are feeling if they try to block me out and I can't have that."

"So you're reading them like a book?" She laughed and shook her head.

"Not quite, but something like that."

"Welcome teachers," the principal announced.

Yachi saw a black, spikey hair behind the principal, but she can't see who it is.

"I will now introduce our new police officer for this school." He step aside and revealed the man.

Oh my gosh, is that Daichi? Holy shit. She hid behind the tall teacher in front of her.

"Hi, I look forward working with you all." He smiled.

He still know how to be the captain, she laughed a bit and cleared her throat.

"Ms. Yachi," the principal called out.

"Shit," she muttered and stepped forward. "Yes, Mr. Masao?"

"I would like you to show Mr. Sawamura around the school."

"I understand." She look at him. "Let's go, Mr. Sawamura. It will take awhile to show you around."