22. Chaotic Store Chapter

Start from the beginning

"What's Space Jam?" Tubbo interrupted you, motioning towards the TV.

"I think it's a news station." Tommy looked at the TV, staring at the movie and answering Tubbo's question.

"No it's a Santa Claus tracker." Wilbur fake glared at Tommy, "correcting" him. 

"Its a cartoon about Shrek." You inserted yourself in the conversation, not really caring what it was about by now.

"Its about how a kid was murdered by me, and it was an orphan, and now it's family line is gone." Techno stood up, setting the book down on the stool he was sitting on, and staring at the TV. 

"In a video game." You added on, staring at the TV as well now. 

"In a video game." He agreed, not saying anything else which made silence incase the room.

"Why? Why are my children like this? I want an actual answer not just laughter-" Phil sighed, glaring at all of you. 

You started laughing, Techno doing the same and Wilbur doing the same, cutting Phil off.

"No but I'm actually wondering what Space Jam is-" Tubbo interrupted your laughter, only making you laugh more. 

"It rob we can store the to go we if." Tommy asked, focus no longer on the movie and now on Phil, speaking backwards. 

"Sure." Phil responded mindlessly, eyes widening as he realized what he had just agreed to. After years of Tommy doing this Phil had figured it out, but he always made mistakes like this, before comprehending what Tommy had said. "WAIT NO-"

"GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO-" Techno yelled, interrupting Phil once again, running out the door and grabbing the keys to the car. 

You followed his lead, running to the car as well. 

Wilbur swooped around Phil to grab his wallet and followed you two. 

Tommy yelled in triumph while running out of the house, laughing. 

And finally, Tubbo threw the remote down onto the couch, question long forgotten, and ran as fast as he could.

All of you gathered in the car, Techno getting into the drivers seat, you sitting in the seat next to him, Tommy and Tubbo sitting in the middle, and Wilbur somehow crawled into the back seat without having to put down the chairs. 

The thing is, Phil is basically as chaotic as all of you, but he has taken on the Dad role.

So, when he wants to be chaotic he can be chaotic.

Very, very, chaotic. 

Back inside Phil let out one sigh, and then walked calmly into the kitchen, grabbed his wallet and phone, and then walked back outside only to see Wilbur trying to get into the back seat, and struggling to. 

He knew, after living with you all for quite a few months now, that if you guys tried to be chaotic and tried to get out of the house quick it would only end in it taking a million years. 

So, as Wilbur finally got into the back seat, Phil walked into the car and made Tommy move over so he could sit in the backseat. 

"Technoblade, you better not crash us into a fire hydrant and then yell "TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES" and then get out of the car and start a fire. Same to you Y/N." Phil said calmly, announcing his presence and making sure that he was being completely clear to Techno, as he said his full name. 

"Fuck." Wil said quietly, realizing that your plan to escape hadn't worked. 

"I'd yell Blood for the Blood God." You corrected Phil, turning around and staring at him, which made him laugh softly.