1K Special Tiana Chapter!

Start from the beginning

"Too—" She started, but then her eyes focused on it, and she sat back, turning it to look at it from all different angles. "This. Is. Perfect," she gasped, standing up and sashaying over to the mirror.

The dress that she'd chosen was a short, long-sleeved dress that stopped above the knee. It had a light, pale peach pink background with flowers and leaves sprinkled all over it.

She quickly brushed on some pale pink eyeshadow, along with some mascara and some pink lip gloss, and then she was ready to go!

It isn't a date, it isn't a date, she kept on repeating to herself as she walked down Everglen's gleaming hallways to their Leapmaster 1000. It isn't a date. It isn't.

She took a deep breath and looked up from the ground. It was then that she heard something from a room to her right. A sort of whispery noise, along with the tinkling of crystals.

Wait a second... she hesitated before stepping to the right. Tam won't be mad if I'm a few minutes late, she thought, stepping closer to investigate to sound before carefully pushing open the door.

"Fitz?!" She exclaimed, blinking her eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight in the room. Only it wasn't bright sunlight. It was a chandelier's crystals, reflecting the light to make it brighter.

"What are you doing here?" Biana said, eyes roving around the room. "And isn't that the new chandelier that Dad bought a couple of days ago?"

"Wh-what?" Fitz said, jumping away from the chandelier. "What are you doing here?" He replied, eyes darting between her and the door behind her.

"That's what I was asking you," she said, leaning against the doorframe. "I heard some sounds and decided to investigate."

"Why were you walking by in the first place?" Fitz accused.

Biana's cheeks suddenly heated up. Don't tell him about Tam, she told herself. Even though they weren't the closest of siblings, Fitz would probably still beat Tam up because of her crush on him.

"Oh, just strolling around. I mean, we never really get to enjoy the beauty of Everglen, do we?" She said, trying to look casual.

He narrowed his eyes, and his mouth opened, looking like he was about to inquire further, but then he sighed. "If I don't tell you my secret, then you don't have to tell me yours. Deal?" He extended his hand.

She narrowed her eyes but shook his hand anyway. "Deal," and without another word, she left the room.

~•✴︎•~

"Sorry I'm late," Biana said, panting as she ran to the edge of the cliff.

"Whoa," he said, catching her in his arms. "Don't want you tipping over the cliff. Sophie isn't here, so you can't teleport,"