Bonus Chapter - Two

This is one no one asked for but I thought would be really cute and wanted to show y'all xoxo

How Blythe and Nova Met and Became Friends 

While I definitely would not recommend getting gulon poop on you, as I stood in the bathroom trying to clean some of it out of my hair as quickly as possible I found that it was an awakening experience. That didn't mean I wasn't angry out of my mind and imagining all the different ways Eamon Foster could suffer, it just meant that suddenly I was given a perspective on life I wouldn't have had without being completely humiliated in my first year at a school where I used to fly by as invisible. 

Originally when I had entered there had been a constant knocking and begging from adults, one being my ability detecting mentor, to either let them in or come out so they could make sure I was okay. Of course, I had been too busy crying to give any response and simply let them continue knocking until eventually they gave up. 

The knocking had ceased what felt like centuries ago, although in reality it was at the most twenty minutes since they stopped, so it made me jump slightly when suddenly there was light tapping at the door and a girl echoed, "Hello?"

I had given up on getting everything in my hair out, and knew that I couldn't hold the entire girl's bathroom hostage, so I made the split decision to open the door. I hesitated once I reached it, and instead of opening it I simply turned the lock before announcing, "It's open." 

The girl cracked the door open slightly, and peered through. "Do you still have it in your hair?" she questioned. 

"Kinda," I replied, confused at what she was playing at. I figured maybe she didn't want to go near the smell. She nodded before opening the door enough to slip through then locking it once more. 

When she turned around my eyes bugged open at the fact it wasn't some random girl, it was Blythe Song. The cousin of the boy who put me into this mess in the first place. I suddenly felt angry and was seconds away from telling her off, figuring she was coming in to cover for him and apologize on his behalf. I only had the time to open my mouth when I noticed the items in her hands and the sheepish smile on her face. In her hands she held different balms and soaps for taking care of hair as well as taking care of bad smells.  My eyes flickered for a moment towards the bag hanging off her arm. "I knew Serena keeps this stuff in her locker at all times as if there's ever going to be some emergency requiring them," Blythe explained, moving the items around as she talked, "so when Eamon got in trouble and her and Mika had to follow with him since it's likely they knew stuff about it, I took the time to slip in and grab them. There's a change of clothes in the bag, but the clothes are mine not hers." 

"How'd you get into her locker?" I asked, not sure why of all the things that she said, that was what I focused on. 

"Family secret," she replied with a wink. "Tilt your head back into the sink, I'll wash your hair for you. And just so you know, the mentors kind of gave up when I walked in but Sir Naois asked that you talk to him as soon as possible. Magnate Leto also mentioned you will have to come to his office to tell what happened because of Eamon officially, even though it's obvious, just so he has the paperwork." 

I nodded and then tried my best to relax as she gently moved her fingers through my hair, washing the poop out the best she could. Eventually she let out a happy cheer, explaining, "That was the last of it." She took out something to condition it and then explained some of the soaps that would make sure I didn't smell of poop for the rest of the day. "You won't even have to leave school early to shower," she explained to me with a grin. 

When she was done working on my hair, she handed me the clothes to quickly get changed. She turned around as I dressed and then once I was done I thanked her and she responded by wrapping me into a hug. "My cousin is awful, and pretty much always has been pretty annoying, but this was definitely him at his worst. I am so sorry that this happened to you."