Chapter 5 (Saiyan Saga)

Start from the beginning

Krillin: With the exception of (Y/N), this guy's no problem for Goku.

Gohan nods at the statement.

Nappa: I'm through with you! Kakarot!

Nappa brings his energy all over his body, and throws an energy shot. Goku gets readyfor the attack.

Goku: Alright. Here goes.

Goku takes the attack head on and then the blast exploded. There was nothing but dust. As the dust emerges, Goku appears unscratched. Nappa looks at Goku shocked.

Nappa: No way!

(Y/N): Whoa.

Vegeta: How was that pathetic fool able to stop that?

Nappa: 'groans' Well take this!

Nappa was about to launch another energy blast, but Goku flew up to him fast and double hammered Nappa's head. Nappa was confused and going down.

Nappa: What was that? I didn't even see him get behind me.

Goku starts flying down to the ground.

Nappa: What the?

Goku gets to the ground and approaches.

Goku: And this one's for, Yamcha!

Goku kicks Nappa in the back and Nappa went flying into a rock. Then, Goku back flipped in the air and landed on the ground. Goku stands up and looks over his shoulder to see Nappa covered in rocks. Meanwhile, you, Krillin and Gohan are happy to see Goku winning.

Krillin: Wow. No way. He's got him.

Gohan: 'nods' Yes.

A pebble moved from the pile of rocks, and Nappa jumps out of the rocks. He lands on the ground looking at Goku angrily with a rock in his right hand.

Nappa: I hate you!

Nappa throws the rock at Goku, who just move over from the thrown rock.

Goku: You hate losing. You're not used to fighting someone stronger than you.

Nappa: You're not stronger than me you little runt! 'starts walking to Goku' Your strength was test when you were a baby! You're a third-class Saiyan! I'm a Saiyan elite, you low-class dog! 'stops walking to Goku'

Vegeta: Nappa! Don't be a fool! Calm down! How do you expect to win when you're so mad, you can't even see straight! Now settle down! Use your head.

Nappa was looking at Goku and he was taking deep breaths. Nappa then wiped his mouth a little.

Nappa: Alright, Kakarot. Round two.

Goku and Nappa stop and Nappa speaks.

Nappa: You may have gotten luck with a couple of fancy moves! But, now I'm gonna rip you apart.

Goku: I'm ready when you are. It's your move.

Nappa: Your time is up, Kakarot.

The wind starts blowing on the battlefield. Krillin and Gohan wonder why Goku and Nappa stopped.

Krillin: Why have those two stopped?

Gohan: I...don't know.

You look at the two and shout.

(Y/N): GOKU! Leave Nappa to me!

Everyone starts looking at you.

(Y/N): Goku, you have to save most of your energy for Vegeta! You know he's stronger than Nappa. You can feel it! Let me handle him and you can handle Vegeta. Deal?