Chapter 15 *TW*

*Y/n POV*

We all got to the Club. I got us a private area in the club. It was loud and full of music. Our area was able to see every bit of the club. "Good job Y/n." Kelley said. I sat next to Tobin and she ordered a drink. "Your not going to drink?" Tobin asked. "Someone has to make sure all of these people get to the hotel. Plus I get to remember you in the dress that you are wearing, and may I add you look absolutely stunning." I wispered the last part in her ear. "Your so beautiful." She said and I smiled.

We talked and I watched over everyone. We saw Kelley and Alex making out. I ran over to them and broke it up. "You guys have a relationship that is secret from the public and I think you guys would not like the media to be all over the soccer players making out in a club." I said. They both groaned bur split apart. Emily almost got in a fight with a guy over god only knows what but Lindsey got her away from it. Pinoe and a few other girls were about to dance on tables. Carli and me both got them down. "We are heading back to the hotel." Carli said. We were there longer than I expected. "That is a good idea. Before we headed out i made everyone drink a water bottle. We got to the hotel and i got keys to everyones room. Me, Christen, Becky, Alyssa, and Carli got everyone more water so they wouldn't be hung over. "Hey I got Emily. You take care of Tobin." Christen said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah." Christen said.

I headed into their room and Tobin was trying to take off her dress. "Y/nnn." She stirred. "Your drunk. Drink this." I said handing her water. She reluctantly did so. I helped unzip her dress. I got her changed into PJ'S. I kept on making her drink water. I put her to bed. She looked so peaceful and cute when she was sleeping. I kisses her forehead and went to my room. "Hey you didn't need to come back." Christen said. "Yeah but I need to make sure everyone else is sober." I said. I had more water in my hand and gave it to Emily. She chugged it down. "Go to Tobin. I got Em." I said. "Ok. Night Y/n." Chrsiten said and left. I made Emily drink more water. I got changed into my PJ's. I layed on my bed and Emily came out of the bathroom. She walked over to me and cuddled into me. I could tell she was absolutely exhausted. I rubbed her back till she fell asleep. I turned off the lamp and fell asleep.

When I woke up Emily was on top of me. I drew circles on her back. Her head was right under my chin. I kept on drawing circles on her back and she slowly woke up. "Hey Em." I said. "Hey weirdo. I am sorry I fell asleep in you, I was to tired to get to my bed and you are comfy." Em said in her morning voice. "It's fine. Go back to sleep we don't have to be up for another hour." I said. "Can you rub my back." She asked. "Yeah." I said. I rubbed her back and she fell asleep again. I continued well thinking about Tobin. I couldn't help but think about if she was safe being with me. All the things that happened with me they could find me and I would be doomed. She could get hurt and that is the last thing I want. If she keeps asking about my scars I will have to tell her the truth one day.

TW
*flashback*
"Why do you want to hurt me?" I asked. The people didn't answer. I saw one of them pull out a knife and I squirmed. My heart rate started rising quickly. All of the muscles in my body tense up as one of the men come closer. "Please dont hurt me." I begged. He slowly put the knife threw my skin. I yelled out in pain. It was so slow it felt like he was taking days to put it threw my skin. It hurt so so much. I screamed in pain as it went further in. "PLEASE. PLEASE. STOP." I begged but all they did was laugh.
*End Flashback*

I snapped out of my thoughts. I look over at the clock and it was 6:30. I kissed the top of Emily's head and that woke her up. "Hey crazy it is time to get up." I said and she groaned. "You warm. Outside cold." She said and I chuckled. "You can cuddle with me during the whole day besides the practice part. We kinda need to actually do that." I said. "Ok!" She said. I got up and to the bathroom. I got changed while Emily did too. Emily took one of my sweatshirts. We both headed to breakfast early. We got our food while Carli and Becky came in. "Wow Emily. It is surprising seeing you here this early." Carli said. "Good job Y/n." Becky said. "Rude." Emily said. "She only did it because she gets to cuddle me all day desides practice and she is wearing my sweatshirt." I said. "Yep!" Emily said and we all laughed. We started eating and everyone started flooding in.