Chapter 13 *TW*

*Y/n POV*
I say down and everyone raised their hands. "You scored 3 goals and assisted on 1. How does it feel knowing you scored or assisted on all of the goals?" A reporter asked. "It definitely feels good. But of course I couldn't have done it on my own. This team is amazing. They are able to give me chances so I can get the goals that I got. They are absolutely amazing team to work with." I said. "What was your first impression of the team?" A news person asked. "That they were all really nice. I met Tobin, Pinoe, Alex, and Kelley at a coffee shop and then everyone else after that. It was really cool meeting them." I said. They asked a few more questions then I went back into the locker room. "Hey stranger." Kaliee said. "How'd the hell did you get in here?" I said and hugged her. "Well I just bought the NWSL so I am apart of the board here too so." She said. "Oh my god that is amazing. You always said you wanted to do this." I said. "Yo who is your hot friend." Kelley asked and got smacked by Alex. "She is your new boss so i sugest that you shut it." I said. "Your the new NWSL owner." Carli said. "Yeah. It is nice to meet all of you." Kaliee said. "Suck up." I said. "Hater." Kaliee said and I laughed. "Kaliee this is everyone, everyone this is Kaliee." I said.

They all introduced themselves. "Where is Nathaniel?" I asked. "He is safe, he is with some of the board." Kaliee said. "I don't like him being out of my sight." I said. "He won't have what happened to your family." Kaliee said. "You don't know that." I said and grabbed my stuff. "I'll be in the bus." I said. I went in the bus and thought about everything that has happened. I rewatched everyone die over and over in my head.

*Tobin's POV*
"Where is Nathaniel?" Y/n asked. "He is safe, he is with some of the board." Kaliee said. "I don't like him being out of my sight." Y/n said. "He won't have what happened to your family." Kaliee said. "You don't know that." Y/n said. She grabbed her stuff. "I'll be in the bus." Y/n said and left. I went to go follow her and Kaliee stopped me. "Don't. I'll get her." Kaliee said. "With all due respect, your the reason she just left." I said angerly. "You don't know her all well as you may think." Kaliee said and went after Y/n. "Who's Nathaniel?" Alex asked. "I have no idea." I said. We all got out stuff ready and went on the bus.

*Y/n POV*
I went on the bus. I started to have a panic attack. "Everyone is dead because of you." My mom said. "You killed all of us." My dad said. "We would all be alive if you didn't exist." My brother Ethan said. "It should have been you." My sister Sadie said. "Y/n! Look at me. Breathe." She said holding me. She started singing 'here comes the sun' by the Beatles to me. It was the one thing that could calm me down. I started to get my breathing back to normal. She finished the song. She just held on to me. She convinced Jill to let Kaliee to be on the bus. Nathaniel was being driven to the hotel. We all got off the bus and headed to our rooms. I got into my bed and just laid there. Nathaniel came in the room and layed next to me. I rubbed his back well he fell asleep. I assumed Kaliee got Kelley to stay in a different room because she never came in. Kaliee layed next to me too and I fell asleep.

I woke up at 5. We had another game in Utah in a week, than we were off till the she believes camp. "Hey buddy. We got to wake up." I said rubbing his back. He slowly woke up. Kaliee had her arm around me. "Hey what if you jump on mommy." I said. He shot up and got on top of Kaliee. I laughed and went in the shower. It felt good to feel the warm water on my skin. I got out and into clean clothes. I got out and packed my bag. "Are you ok?" Kaliee said rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah." I said putting my hand on hers. "You have to go." Kaliee said and I nodded. Nathaniel got into my arms and snuggled into me. I grabbed my bags and walked out. "Hey Y/n... Kaliee and little dude." Kelley said. "Hey Kels. All your stuff is in our room." I said. "Ok see you later." Kelley said. I saw Tobin and waved. I walked down with Kaliee and Nathaniel. I got them to their car. "Ok buddy. I am going to see you later." I said putting him in his car seat. "Otay. When can I see you?" He asked. "After my game. You can watch me on TV. If it is ok with your mommy we can go to Disney." I said. "Mommy plweees." He said. "You can. Only if mama wins her game though." Kaliee said. "Mama winnnnn. Plweees." He said. "You got it dude." I said and smiled. He nodded and watched a movie on his tablet. "I will see you later." Kaliee said and hugged me. I held on to her for a few minutes. "I'll see you later." I said and smiled. I walked away and back into the hotel. "How's your girlfriend? And who is the kid." Pinoe said. "1 Not my girlfriend and 2 his name is Nathaniel." I said. "With the way she looks at you and you look at her you guys are in love!" Ash said. "Again not my girlfriend. And we are just really close. Have been for a while." I said. "Were you ever a thing?" Emily asked. "Yep." I said. Before they could say anything I got on the bus. Tobin sat next to me clearly upset. "Hey, I know your probably mad about the whole Kaliee thing but you shouldn't be." I said. "That's not what I am mad about. I know you would never cheat. But you said that you though she died and that's your ex. Do you still have feelings for her?" Tobin said. "I do but..." I said and she scuffed. "But I have feelings for you too." I said. She looked over at me and I smiled. I held onto her hand.

●Author's note●
Sorry about not updating for a bit but I will more hopefully. School has been a pain. Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day!