Chapter 4: The Narcissistic One

Start from the beginning

Kate called me one day while I was cutting class and asked me if it was true, if I was sleeping with the new girl. I told her no. Because I wasn't. I did admit to spending time with her, and that I was doing it to protect her from Julie. Which wasn't a complete lie, but I couldn't flat out say; "Yes, I've been spending time with her so that I can make her my servant." Kate didn't believe that all I was doing was keeping Julie away from her. After all, Kate knew my history too. I did go after her literally weeks after breaking her best friend's heart. And she knew that I technically cheated on Abby with Marie. She knew all of it. I don't blame her for not believing me. Again, in true Sebastian fashion...I pushed her away. I told her that if she couldn't trust me then maybe we shouldn't be together. That maybe it's better that we don't speak anymore. I don't remember if she argued or not, I like to remember it as she didn't. I would rather think that I broke her heart but I let her keep her dignity. I set her free and I'm glad I did.

I met Kate years later. She hinted at possibly rekindling our relationship, but I couldn't do that to her. Not again. So, I let her leave my life again. She comes back later, and we'll get there, but for now we'll leave it as it is.

 There I was, not even a month into school and I ran from my relationship again. Lena heard me break up with Kate and tried to comfort me, I guess. She wasn't the comforting type in the five years we dated on and off. No, that day we made out for the first time. When I went home, I had sex with Lilith again. And again. Lena and I started to hang out even more, and one day, in the panda room, she was wearing a skirt. We'd been making out and I don't know what made me do it, I don't even remember how it got to that point, but I bent her over in the black-and-white and fucked her. Then, I told her go home. I'd call her when I wanted to see her again. And like a good little servant, she listened. Over the weekend, I ignored her texts. I was too busy with Lilith to care about what Lena wanted. However, when Monday came around, I told Lena to come to my house instead of going to school. We had sex all morning before she fell asleep. Even then, I wasn't satisfied with the idea that I won. I lost Kate to my own pride. I let stupid Julie get to me, and I lost the first mature relationship I was in and I was even more bitter and angry than I was before.

I woke Lena up that day and told her I wanted her to blow me. Not just for a little bit, or until I got off, but until I told her to stop. And she did. For all her talk about being the queen in her last school, here she was on her knees...before a true monarch. I told her go home that day, and she did. I didn't call her for a while, but that's because I almost died. I got really sick and had to have my tonsils removed because that was what was causing my illness. So, they ripped my throat out and sent me on my way. 

I called Lena, but she didn't answer me. Her sister told me that she was at her boyfriend's house, which I thought was weird because, Lena told me she left him after we had sex in the school. She didn't call me or text me for a week after my surgery, but she showed up at my door exactly one week later. I shut the door in her face, I knew she was fucking him in that week. No one goes to their ex's house and sleeps over and nothing happens. I should have left the door shut and walked away. Yet, I lost Kate for Lena. I could at least hear her out. 

I shouldn't have.

I opened the door again and let her in, she gave me some bullshit excuse about how her ex was depressed and threatening to kill himself and that she was only there to make sure he didn't. I remember thinking; "This motherfucker is good" because he got her to stay at his house for a whole week and didn't even have to do much. I let her stay that morning, if only so that I could punish her. Which I did. I fucked her so much that day that she couldn't sit down. And when she complained that she was too sore to keep going, I commanded she use her mouth. Which she did, again. A few days after that encounter with her, I almost died again. The sutures in my throat ripped opened and I almost drowned in my own blood while I slept, and I lost a lot of blood. Lena was in my room when I got home from the hospital. That time I didn't have to order her, she already knew what it was I wanted.