You Got Me In Chains For Your Love

Chapter 10

Remember this chapter is for Melon (Mel and Damon ship name, created by the amazing, creative, beautiful sjaw123! :))

**WARNING**

Chapter is short and boring!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mel's P.O.V.~

Today I was going out with Damon, I think we might tell Grace today. I was going to wait until after they get back from their honeymoon but they aren't leaving for another three days. I feel guilty for not telling her.

I was waiting in the woods, like I always do, when I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

I smiled and turned to Damon, "Hey, babe." He said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey." I said, not in my usual voice.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "You're feeling guilty for not telling Grace." He said it like I was stupid for feeling guilty about not telling Grace something as big as this.

I pushed him away and turned my back to him, "Well of course I am Damon. This is big!" I turned to him, "Best friends tell each other shit like this!"

He stepped closer to me, "Melisa. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that."

"You never mean to say it like that. But you do."

"Mel, I'm sorry." He kissed me.

This is how we always make up, by making out. I guess I don't really have a problem with it.

When I'm kissing him he is cold at the touch but he's warm as the devil. It's what breaks the tension. His passionate, hot kisses make me forget why I was mad at him.

He pulled away slowly, "You know what. We are gonna go tell Grace."

I was frozen for a minute. I know I really want to tell her but I'm scared at what she might think of me, for not telling her.

"Come on, lets go." He urged.

"Okay. Let's tell her," I said.

We walked to his house and I stood there stiff at the door, not wanting to go inside.

"Come on. Let's tell them." He pushed me inside. His fingers laced with mine.

There she was, sitting on the couch, Sassy in her lap, Eli holding her hand.

She turned and saw me and smiled. Her eyes wandered down to our hands and her mouth dropped.

"What?!" She screamed getting off the couch. Sassy jumped in Jayson's lap as she moved. Eli got up and walked behind her.

I thought she was mad at first. Then she walked up and gave me a big hug, "I'm so happy for you!"

Then I realized that she didn't know how long we had been dating, "Grace I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

Then it clicked, she took a second to respond but she finally answered, "I suspected it all along."

She smiled at us and gave me another hug.

"I thought you would hate me." I said.

"How could I hate you?" She asked.

Damon started talking to Eli so it was just me and her, "I was afraid that because I didn't tell you before, you would hate me."

"Oh my God! Mel I could never hate you. You are an amazing best friend and when y'all started dating my life was kind of hectic at the time. You did me a favor by holding it in for so long. Thank you." We hugged again, this time she gave me a tight squeeze.

I felt better now, I didn't feel guilty.

The rest of the day we just sat around and talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm REALLY sorry for not updating! My computer is being an asshole and won't let me get on the internet so I had to type on my phone, which I don't like to do. So if you still actually read this story you are amazing!

The song that I would use for Mel and Damon would be "Chains" by Nick Jonas which is where I got the title for this chapter.

The next chapter will be Eli and Grace's honey moon in Canada :) I will try my best to update it soon.

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

Until next time, stay beautiful my loves!

~Cayla