【レモンボーイ】.1

𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆

.

.

.

Do you remember that day when you accidentally pulled my hair? It was recess, you were alone and serious at one of the back tables, I was looking for one, and when I saw you I decided that I would sit with you. I had an idea, scare you, maybe it wasn't the best, I admit it; I walked to where you were, carefully and without you noticing I placed myself behind you.

- "Boo!" I screamed while gently hitting your shoulders, you got scared and quickly turned around, you pulled my hair as a defense.

- "ouch" I said while laughing "it's me, ____". You saw me, and when you realized it was me, you were embarrassed and let my hair down.

-"I'm sorry..."

- "Haha don't worry, it was my fault, I shouldn't have scared you"

You kept quiet and lowered your head, there was a little silence between us, but I cut it off.

-"Can I sit?"

-"Sure"

I sat next to you, you looked just as serious as before, but I didn't care. We started chatting a bit while we ate, you apologized for not telling me your name, you told me your name is Reki Kyan, a very cute name honestly. The talks we had after that were very interesting, you told me about your hobbies; In the same way, I decided to tell you a little about myself and it turned out that we had quite a few things in common, such as Skate.

From one moment to another, the silence returned, I began to observe you, I noticed that you were having a lemonade, and then I spoke.

- "I see you like lemonade"

- "Yes, it is one of my favorite drinks"

- "Then the name" Lemon Boy "goes perfectly with you"

You looked at me a little confused.

- "Lemon Boy?"

- "Yes! That was the nickname I gave you the last time when I did not know your name, since you are so bitter but sweet at the same time, like a lemon !; and knowing that above all you like lemonade, I see that that nickname fits perfect on you "

I knew it sounded absurd, and I knew you thought it, but honestly it didn't matter, for me you were my "Lemon Boy"