Chapter 10 WEE WOO WEE WOO!

-Aizawa POV-

-Aizawa POV-

-time skip-

It has been a month since I made Kristi move in and had her own room. It was about 6am and we had two hours before class started. I walked by her room, Kristi was snuggling with the pillow, curled up into a ball, and as always Kiba chooses to sleep with her instead of me. I felt my lips curl up slightly at the sight of it.

Today was gonna be a long day at USJ. This was the perfect opportunity for Kristi to learn some tricks about saving people. Thirteen is supposed to be the lead teacher today, maybe I can get some type of shut eye, some where. I turned as saw Kristi starting to stir in her sleep.

I slowly made my way to her bed and gently shook her awake. "Hey kitty cat, if you get up I'll order us some breakfast." Her eyes shot open.

"Food?" She asked with excitement but still with a morning voice. I couldn't help but to chuckle at her. I still had no idea how anyone can be so chipper when they first walk up.

She sat up and stretched and yawned at the same time. Then she got up and turned to me. "Come on let's go!!!" She cheered in her morning voice. The girl was very food motivated, offer her anything sweet and she'll do what you ask.

I smiled and nodded. I stood up and walked back to my bedroom to get dressed. When I came to the living room she was already in her hero suit and was ready to good. Granted she was still groggy, but she was trying her best to smile bright.

I fed Kiba and then started slipping on my shoes. "So what's for breakfast kitty?" I asked.

"You really got to ask that?" She teased. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.  "PANCAKES!" she cheered, shooting her arms up.

I rolled my eyes and then smiled. "Youre such a child." I muttered.

"Huh? What was that? At lest I'm not boring." She snickered. I gave her a fake gasp.

"Rude!" I teased bumping my shoulder into her.

*******

After breakfast we headed to UA and went into the classroom. Of course we were early, so I started doing some paperwork work while Kristi sat at her desk writting something.

After some time the students fell in by small groups until it was time for class to start. Students went to their seats as Kristi came to the front of the class. She put her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels with a bright smile on her face.

I stood up from my desk, and cleared my throat grabbing everyones attention. "So today class will be different. Almight, Woods, and my self will be supervising over your training today."

"What are we doing?" Sero demanded.

"We are gonna do some rescue training today!" Woods answered. The students converse with one another.