Chapter 17

🚨 We Interrupt This Book
With A Yet ANOTHER
Special Report 🚨

LIVE: From Trollstopia

It's Trollstopia National News

TNN!

With Your Broadcast Reporters,
OC'S Lee & Jonas!

Jonas Hopped Down On His Chair.
"HELLO HELLO HELLOOO TROLLSTOPIANS AND WATTPADERS! It's Your Host Jonas Again And My Co-Host Lee!"

Lee Slid Over On Her Chair.
"HAIIII EVERYONE! Bonjour! Ahola! Canadian Greeting! Eh? Eh? Eh?"

"Don't Get On My Nerves 😁"
Jonas Said.

"._____."
Lee Did The Face.

"For Our Newscast Today, We Will Be Looking In On A Very Special Event Happening, And Let's Just Say It's A GAME Changer!"
Jonas Said.

The Studio Room Went Quiet With A Loud Cricket Cricketing.

".....Get It? Cause This Game Will Change The Course Of Trolls & Trollien History!"
Jonas Explained.

*cricket cricket*

The Cricket Sighed.
"Oi.."

Lee Blinked At That.
"aNybOo, Reports Of This Game Is That It Is A Sing Off Between Both Species. As They Sing For Which Troll Side Is The Most Supreme Than The Other"

"These Two Sides Can't Just Get Along And Binge Rated R Netflix Films Can They Lee?"
Jonas Said.

Lee Shook Her Head.
"I'm Afraid Not Jonas, And This Event Will Be The Highlight Of These 3 Days Of The Tension Rising Between Both Sides....Kind Of Like Tom And Jerry But Not On Crack Most Of The Time"

"Gotta Ask, Who Are You Rooting For Lee?"
Jonas Asked.

Lee Thought.
"Hmmm....Personally Jonas, Neither Sides. This Sing Off Will Just Be A Waste Of Time When They Are More Better Ways To Handle A Rivarly"

Jonas Shook His Head.
"Tsk Tsk Tsk...WELL FORGET YOU THEN! I'M VOTIN' FOR THE OG'S TROLLS AIGHT? IN FACT! I WORE MY LUCKY KEVIN HART BOXERS FOR GOOD LUCK!"

Jonas Jumped Up On The Desk And Ripped Off His Clothes, Leaving On His Lucky Kevin Hart Boxers.

Jonas Shuffled On The Desk.
"GO TROLLS! GO TROLLS! GO TROLLS! WOOOOO!!!"

Jonas Layed Across The Desk.
"Whew...That Felt Good~"

Lee Slammed Her Papers On Jonas's Face.
"Boys -.-"

-"