Chapter 3 - 'It would be a genius idea to write his name all over my underwear.'

Start from the beginning

The smirk only grew when he took in my body, he ran a hand through his blonde hair and messed it once again. I finally couldn’t take any more of the hungry looks his friends were giving me, they were licking their lips alluringly, “If ye perverts don’t stop checking me out, I will rip out both your eye balls, and that’s a promise.” I told them dangerously.

He motioned towards the door, telling them they will finish this later. They quickly complied with his request taking sneaking side glances at me, as soon as the door was shut the room filled with deafening silence, the only sound was me trying to get my breathing under control.

I stomped towards him wildly my hands came into contact with his chest, while I repeatedly hit it, “You,” hit “are,” hit “an,” hit “asshole.” I managed to spit out between hits when he finally grasped my hands softly, turned me around so my back was to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping my hands firmly at my side, I couldn’t move an inch.

“Are you calm?” He whispered huskily against my neck. I involuntarily shivered as his breath caressed my skin. I tried to jerk free of hit strong grip, with no such luck.

“Guess not.” He whispered once again, except this time his lips touched my neck briefly before placing another one. My head tilted sub-consciously to give him more access, feeling the tenseness release from my body he unwrapped, an arm from around my waist, and pushed my brown hair to the opposite side he was kissing.

His lips trailed up and down between my neck and shoulder. He lightly nibbled on my neck, causing me to let out a husky moan. I could feel him get excited from behind me, when he bit down, sucking and licking my neck, I didn’t object.

My eyes whipped open when I realised what he was doing. His lips released my neck, giving it one last kiss where he was previously sucking on. His hands were still tightly gripping my bare stomach, when he trailed them along the outside of my bare thighs.

“Now, I own you.” He whispered triumphantly in my ear.

My eyes widened in sudden realisation, that’s why he burnt his name in my underwear and gave me a hickey, to prove to everyone he owns me?

As if sensing what I was thinking he answered my question, “Yeah that would be why I did all that.” I could nearly hear the smirk in his voice, the pride poured off it.

I struggled in his hold, which he obviously wasn’t expecting because I actually got free. I whipped around to face his cocky grin, “You little imbecile.”

His eyes travelled to my neck, and a proud smile took its place on his face looking at his work. Growling, I slapped the hand away that he was reaching towards me, or more specifically the hickey he left.

What the hell just happened? Did we have a…moment? I was flustered and clearly frustrated as was he, clearly. I mean if you couldn’t see it you would need a new pair of glasses.

Leaving out a sharp, annoyed breath, I turned around and bust opened the door, revealing the three guys. Mason was in midway of taking a bite out of his cereal, but stopped when he noticed my flustered look.

The two other guys blankly stared at the hickey, I was supporting. Balling my hands into fists, I stomped my foot like the mature seventeen year old I am. I screamed in normal frustration, and slight sexual frustration.

They all had cheeky smirks on their faces, as they looked over my shoulder, “Have fun?” Mason asked Bates. I grunted in response and stormed up the stairs to finish the shower I had started to go into, until the incident. I hadn’t stayed to hear what his answer was.