My nose was in the air, hoping to catch any scent but I got nothing. Letting out a small whine I continued my hjourney then froze when I noticed something on a tree. 

I walked over for a closer look, narrowing my eyes slightly

Claw marks.

Was there a fight here... maybe this was where the fight started. I tilted my head and put my snout toward it, taking in the scent. It was weak but it was there. I backed off slightly before putting my snout to the ground.

My tail began to wag when I caught the faintest scent of a stranger. Were these the people? What worried me was how recent the scent was, had someone else got hurt. I followed the scent, interested in this mystery.

I know, I should probably go back for help but there's not need. The amount of trouble I'd get into if they found out that I had left without telling them. 

I paused when a heard something rustle.

Just leaves...

I tried to tell myself but I wasn't having it. I could sense a presence near me and I looked around but to was to late. A huge brown wolf lunged for me, pushing me down onto the ground causing a whimper to escape my throat.

A growl erupted through his throat when his eyes met mine. I pushed him off with my paws and hurriedly got in a defense stance, my eyes locked onto his.

I growled, warning him to back off but instead we just circled each other. 

''Are you the ones who hurt my pack?' I growled through mind link and he didn't reply for a moment.

'What would you care, shouldn't it be your Alpha out here investigating?" He snarled and I narrowed my eyes. 

He caught me off guard as he lunged for me, knocking me back. I hurriedly squirmed from under him before doubling back and clamping my teeth into his back. A loud whine came from. He kickd me off andI easily landed on my feet.

I bared my teeth, his blood dripping from my mouth. He dived at me but I easily dodged and lunged on his back, sinking my teeth in once more.

He began bucking and finally managed to through me off but no until after I had taken a good beating to him. I could see how much pain he was in, but he tried not to show it.

'Are you going to come back with me obediently or-" I began to say until something knocked me over. It took my breath away and my wolf whined in pain. 

Shaking my large head I turned to find a dark brown wolf on me, baring his teeth. He tilted his head and all I could see in his eyes were death.

He wanted to kill me. And he would do it without hesitation.

Before I could push him off the other wolf from earlier lunged at me and I whined and he nipped my  leg and quickly flinched. I was surprised when the weight of the dark brown wolf was lifted as  heard a deep aggresive snarl.

I looked up in a fluster and noticed a large black wolf ripping into the two wolves, not showing any mercy whatsoever. I couldn't move for a moment.

In an instance on the ground lay the corpse of  the weaker one and beside it lay the twitching dark brown one. It was clear he was in severe pain as his eyes looked up to the black wolf above him.

When mine also landed on the whole he turned to me, his green eyes burning into mine.

"Asher?"  My voice came out in a surprised tone as he turned to walk over to me. That dark brown wolf wasn't going anywhere in the shape he was in.

"You could have got yourslef killed" His wolf sounded extremely angry but concerned at the same time. I frowned.

"Were you stalking me?!"  I snapped, anger building up inside me. If I found out he was... world war three was going to break out.

He shook his head but I eyed him. "I knew what you were thinking earlier, you were going to come back here. So I came here incase you got in trouble... which you did"  He sounded quite honest but it was like he was leaving out something.

"Don't try protect me, I don't need you too"  I almost moaned in annoyance instead of anger. Sure it was kind of cute what he did but I didn't want this.

He plodded over to me and brushed against me. His warm fur felt soothing against mine and I let out a content whimper and nuzzled back into him before, my tail beating slightly. He pulled back, his wolf eyes meeting mine.

They were serious now, "Maisie, you cant ignore it. Your wolf wants me and I want you. You belong to me Maisie Ashford and no matter what you will be mine".

"You always say that"  I hissed and began to walk off and heard his paw prints behind me. 

"Why do you push me away?!" His voice in my head was angry now and I became slightly nervous.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed and I felt a sharp pain in my side.Another wolf?!

I was hit against the tree and something stuck into me, piercing my skin. Pain overfooded me and I heard the crack of bones as Asher killed the new trespasser.

My wolf couldnt move as the branch pierced into the skin and I whimpered in pain. I needed to shift back.. but I had no clothes.

"Shit, Maisie are you okay?" Asher's wolf hurried over, worried in his eyes. 

"Just a stupid branch got me but I can't move, I need to change back... can you please?"  My voice was pleading and I was surprised when he left. 

I was about to shift back when I heard the cracking bones behind a tree, the way Asher had run off. After a moment he came back and I closed my eyes quickly.

"Calm down Maisie, Im not naked" He muttered and when I opened my eyes he did an eye roll. He had shorts on and was pulling a tshirt over his head.  He had some other clothes in his hand and scartched my ear with a grin.

I shook my head making a snorting sound and he backed off. "Shift" He said, watching me closely and my eyes widened for a moment. I shook my head again. Pervert.

He raised his eyebrows before his eyes studied my face, noticing the pain I was in. "Now" He ordered almost a growl, "Or should your father know you're out here?".

THAT LITTLE ASS!

I let out a growl but did as I was commanded, my face already hitting up. I shifted and when the sound me shiting came I was surprised when Asher closed his eyes. Finally I was sitting on the ground, naked against the tree.

My jaw dropped when I realised the branch wasnt even deep into me. I pulled away from it and winced in pain letting out a small whimper before I felt something warm wrap around my naked body.

"That's you right?" Asher asked and my eyes widened when I realised his were still close.

"Y-yeah" I replied, looking down with a heated face and I heard him chuckle. 

"Maisie, whats wrong? You seem nervous and surprised" When I looked up he was grinning down at me. I hugged the soft blue blanket he had put around me but didnt speak.

He crouched down in front of me, advancing toward me. His eyes met mine and I couldnt seem to break away.

"Give in and be mine"