League Of Villains

(Y/n) POV

I could feel my eyes slowly opened. After getting my eyes get a clear vision. I see myself very tied up in a chair. "Good your awake." Shigaraki said. "Hmm long time no see ey." I said. "Hmm so you still remembered." he said. "Of course your Nomu gave me a good fight." I said. "Is that so. Well then I took you because I want you to join the league." he said. "Hmm no thank you nice offer but no." I said. "I'm impressed that you manage to act like that despite the situation your in." the masked villain said. "Hmm eh I could simply just escape here ya know." I said. Most of the members gave me a confuse look. "You can't those are made by master." Shigaraki said. "Hmm let's see about that." I said. They were shocked to see black fires coming out. Soon the chains broke my hands were free from whatever that was. Mostly everyone was ready to attack. "Chill down everyone I'll play your little game about me being your hostage and waiting for the heroes to come." I said. "Why is that so?" Shigaraki asked. "Simple you see I find this entertaining." I said. "Is that so then fine but I want an answer soon but in the mean time you guys force her." he said. 

The next following days the league always try to pursue me. I just denied them. "God life here is so boring." I thought. It's been 3 days the I'm gone. I'm not lying when I say that this place is not my taste. A psycho girl always begging for my blood. A weird guy that looks like dead pool and talk his thoughts loud. A scarred man who's cold and many more. But I did use my quirk on them simply looking through them. I saw that all of them had a tragic past. They don't know that I know. The fact they have a tragic past I'm not going to make a move. "You girl come" Shigaraki said. "Ok" I said. following him to the portal. "She's here" Shigaraki said. "Oh yes you brought her." a guy said. "Hello there young lady I'm the most powerful villain ever All For One." he said. "Hmm and.." I said not interested. "Hmm feisty well I want you to join me with Shigaraki." he said. "Nah I already said no thanks I'm only here because I find it entertaining." I said. "Is that so well then if you won't join I'll just take your quirk." he said. I chuckled at what he said. "I want to see you try." I said. "Hmm why can you stop me?" he asked.  "No do your magic and try I won't move." I said. "Fool my powers are connected with divine magic it can't be taken" I thought. He started to activate his quirk thingy. He was wide shocked. "This power.." he said. I laughed at him "See I told you I'm not that easy." I said. "Then you leave me no choice. Doctor!" he said. Then a weird looking doctor came out."Shigaraki you go I'll take care of her." he said. "Yes master." Shigaraki said. Then he pulled out a liquid thing.

(Back at UA)

Third Person POV

Everyone at UA felt guilty for losing (Y/n) to the villains. "I couldn't save her." Izuku said. "Midoriya is fine leave to the pros." Tsu said. Izuku only nodded. After the disappearance of (Y/n) 2 people were really pushing it out to save her. Todoroki and Bakugo. They found out that Momo had put a tracking device on a Nomu. Izuku, Momo, Bakugo, Todoroki and Iida will be going out on the night to find (Y/n). They soon arrive on the destination with disguise on. They saw many Nomus in some pool. Then they heard a loud explosion.

(Back to you)

(Y/n) POV

I saw that the liquid thingy is something bad. He seem to notice so he quickly aimed for me. Before he could do that I transformed. Blasting him to the wall which broke. "So this is your true power." he said. I started aiming for him which he dodge my attacks. Soon then the pros came. All Might, Endeavor and more heroes were near. "It's alright now young Sakura we are here." All Might said. "Hmm take care of that guy for me I'm going home." I said. "Hmm going to back down a fight now (Y/n) (L/n)" I heard All For One said. Most of the people around me gasp. I got mad so I quickly charge at All For One. "Young Sakura no stop." I heard All Might. My anger got the best of me. I summoned the world that I can. Only me and All For One was there. "Beautiful indeed. A world that has a divine power. Also that sword of yours." he said. I got really furious now. The ends of my hair have red highlights now. "Hey All For One who said you can say MY TRUE NAME!" I said. He laughed evilly. "You really want to die huh." I said. "Well then I want to see you try." he said. "OH I WILL!" I said. Sending out 50 attacks of weapons to him. "This guy has many quirks so he can dodge my attacks easily" I thought. I gripped my sword tightly thinking if I should let my most powerful attack. Then our fight continued.

(At the normal world)

All Might's POV

The smoke disappeared and Young (L/n) and All For One were gone. I was getting scared what could All For One had done to her. "Is it Young (L/n)'s doing or All For One's doing" I thought. "Look around the city they might be anywhere." I said. I could hear other heroes saying if she actually is a (L/n). I shake that thought and continued to look for them.

(Back to you)

(Y/n) POV

I was getting really annoyed. But All For One is also getting weak. I used this chance to use my most powerful attack. My blade started glowing. "Your most powerful attack." he said. He was preparing his defense so is his offense attack. 'Puissance divine du ciel' I shouted sending out massive blast. He seems unconscious. I quickly went back to reality with All For One weak on the ground. "There they are!" someone said. I could see All Might come towards me. "Young Sakura are you ok?" he asked. "I'm fine." I said. But then soon I cough blood because I used to much of the divine powers. "Let's take you to the hospital and thank you for taking care of him." he said and I just nodded.