"...No." Y/n furrowed her brows, turning away and making her way to the vending machines.

The boys started to cackle, one of the stepping in front of y/n to block her path...She was surrounded.

"This one's got balls!" A boy grogled.

"Let's punch him. Maybe then will he understand who we are."

"I call kickin' him in the crotch!"

Y/n gulped down a lump in her throat. Shit...They think I'm a boy!! I can't get out of this!

"I know you've got change in here somewhere, I can hear it." A boy, who was standing behind her, suddenly reached his hand inside her pocket, fiddling around to find the so-called "change" he heard.

Y/n's face bursted into flames, her whipping around and slapping the boy firmly across the face in self defense. She stumbled back, her eyes wide after she realized what she had done.

The boys all gasped. "Ew, he's blushing!! Troy, he's blushing cuz you put his hands in his pants!! Gay!!" One of the boys laughed.

Troy, the boy who was just slapped, quickly turned back to y/n, lifting his fist in the air. Before she knew it, Troy's fist met her cheek, him punching her so hard that she fell onto the ground.

Y/n yelped in pain, covering her nose and mouth with one of her hands.

"You nasty fuck!" Troy yelled, kicking y/n in the side. She shouted in pain, coughing as she fell back onto the floor.

"Are we jumpin em'?! Lemme in!" Another boy smirked, kicking y/n's face as if it were a soccer ball.

"Awww cmon, guys, let him get up! It's unfair!" Troy joked, stomping on y/n's waist. "Guess gays really don't know how to fight!"

"Oi, look guys!" One of the boys shouted, the rest of the gang pausing their attacks. He pointed to y/n's right leg, as her pant leg has slipped up to her calf, revealing her prosthetic.

"EWW! What the fuck?!" The boys gagged, stepping back from y/n.

"He's got a metal leg? Fucking cyborg!" A boy cackled.

"Freak!"

"Fucking flamingo! Ha!"

"Nasty ass fuck!"

As the gang threw verbal insults at y/n, Asahi, Suga, Daichi, and Tanaka were about to turn the corner, on their way to meet up with Hinata for practice.

"And I was all like, 'I wasn't sleeping! That was your imagination!'" Tanaka snickered, explaining an event that occured last period.

"...And then what happened?" Suga raised a brow.

"...I was sent to the office." Tanaka slouched, them turning the corner.

~~That's when they noticed a group of boys circling around another boy, who was struggling to stand to their feet.

"What's going on there?" Asahi mumbled.

Daichi shrugged, his eyes carefully surveying each boy that was there. His eyes then fell onto one of the boys right leg, recognizing a familiar prosthetic. "...That's y/n!" He shouted, dropping his bag.

"Oh shit!" Tanaka yelled, the rest of them following Daichi's lead.

"You creep! What's it like being disabled!--" A boy laughed, before they noticed y/n started to wobble back and forth as she stood up from the ground.

Her chin was to her chest, her fluffy hair hiding her face. Red blood dripped out of her nose and onto the ground, soaking into the dirt. She suddenly looked up, her gaze sending shivers down their spines.

Her eyes were wide and dull, them shaking with pure rage. "I'm...gonna...KILL YOU!!!!" She screamed charging at Troy with full speed. She tackled him to the ground, straddling him as she threw aggressive punches at his face.

"Y/N!!!" Her teammates yelled at her from across the sidewalk. But y/n was to busy having a hay day on Troy, a small smirk spreading across her face as she buried her fist into his skull. This is great! This is the first time I've ever got to let my anger out on someone...god...

it feels amazing!!

Before y/n could do some major damage to Troy, one boy kicked her in the face, another kicking her in the stomach, making her gag and fall off Troy's body.

"Stop!! Stop it!!" Daichi and Tanaka pushed the first year boys back, prying them of y/n.

Asahi grabbed y/n, throwing her over his shoulder. But y/n wasn't finished. She kicked her legs angrily, nearly gut punching Asahi in the stomach. "I'm gonna kill you!!!" She screamed at them, blood spewing out of her mouth.

"You freak!!!" Troy shouted, Tanaka stepping in front of him to get him to stop.

Suga caught up to Asahi, helping him carry the squirming y/n. "I'll beat you all to a pulp! Let me go, Asahi!!! LET ME KILL EM!!" She yelled, Suga slapping his hand over her mouth.

"STOP THAT." Suga demanded. "You can't threaten people like that!!!" He hissed, her blood dripping from his palm and down his wrist.

"No way!! She really got in a fight!!!??" Noya's mouth dropped, him and the first years following Tanaka

"It was brutal, dude. There was blood everywhere, and not just hers. I thought she was gonna kill one of them!" Tanaka shivered, running out of the gym to lead them to the club room. "I think at one point, she was even smiling while throwing punches!"

"She's definitely gonna be a serial killer." Tsukishima joked.

"That's not something to joke about, Tsukiiiiiii!" Yamaguchi whined.

"Her villain origin story." Kageyama murmered.

"NOT YOU, TOO!" Yamaguchi panicked, turning to him with wide eyes.