Chapter 10- The Creepy Stalker

Start from the beginning

"And why is that?"

"Mr Joshi.", he commanded.

"Yes Sir."

"Shut up."

"As you wish sir."

I started counting with him. A few seconds later his voice came.

"Mr Joshi I wish to call you Mr Joshi irrespective of what I saw which I certainly didn't. I don't want you thinking anything mischievous.", he said and his steps faded.

What the.. he didn't take the file. I thought to myself and chuckled thinking the way he reacted a few minutes back.

______________________

Today's day was quite eventful. I sighed and moved towards my porch. The painkillers Mr. Khanna gave surely helped. The door was locked. I quickly unlocked it and immediately called maa.

"Maa, where are you?"

"Child, the bus got late by 1/2 an hour. I'm on my way. Don't worry."

"Okay Maa, I'll come to pick you."

"No Avni. Don't bother."

"Are you sure maa?"

"Positive."

"Okay maa, be safe. I'll see you."

 Before I could end the call, the doorbell rang. Who could be home at this time?

Opening the door I was met with another parcel. All the colour from my face drained at the thought of that creepy stalker who has been troubling me for days.

I opened it and was shocked at my pictures but this time they weren't only mine, it was me with Mr Khanna.

Mr. Khanna holding my wrist at my back.

Mr. Khanna's knuckles caressing my cheek.

Mr. Khanna holding me in his arms.

Him laying me on his bed.

What the hell. How did someone get these pictures? Was someone watching us from his room? 

Oh no! The French Windows. Anyone who would see these pictures would get a wrong idea. What if Mr Khanna gets to know. He'll get me elected in-wall thinking I did this for some sick revenge.

Before I could think more, my phone rang.

Private number. I scrunched my brows in confusion. Please universe and my pretty little stars save your best friend, don't let it be the stalker.

"H...Hello."

"Good Evening Ma'am I'm from Mera Desh Jeevan Beema Company, Ma'am we." Thank God it isn't the stalker.

"No Thank you, I'm not interested.". I ended the call but again it rang.

I tapped the answer button and answered furiously,"I told you I don't want any Insurance and all."

"Woah Love! So much anger. Someone had a bad day. Don't you think?", the same robotic voice echoed and my words died down in my throat.

"What happened Love, everything alright?", the voice was stern this time.

"Love answer me I want to hear that sweet voice of yours."

I whimpered but answered it," Who- Who are you and why are you doing all.. all this?"

"Now that was easy, wasn't it? So your question's answer is I'm doing all of this because I love you, very simple, ain't it?"

"This is not love, this is an unhealthy obsession goddammit.", I yelled.