"He deserves that." y/n giggle, taehyung smile like crazy, he doesn't know if he like her or not but she makes him happy.

"so my house after school." taehyung asked. y/n look at him and was about to say something.

Minji gasp loudly, taehyung feel hot warm liquid dropped on his head, the warm liquid tickle down from his face to al over his clothes.

"How are you doing you freak?" hyun said laughing like a psycho.

The girl who drop that liquid on his head smirk, y/n often wonder why every school had at least one fake popular girl at school.

"what the hell is your problem?" Y/n shouted and stood up from her place before pushing the girl away from taehyung.

"Again here to save him, pretty y/n why don't you step aside and avoid being in a trouble." hyun said patting her head.

seems like he forgot her hard kick.

"fuck off and leave him alone." Y/n said take few tissues and wipe his head. sticky liquid stick to Taehyung's head and clothes.

"let's get you out of here." y/n said and try to drag him out.

"not so fast." hyun said stepping in front of them.

"you stupid bitch" y/n said and give him a tight punch on his nose. Taehyung eyes widen in shock.

y/n was about to throw her hands more on him but taehyung pull her back and drag her out of the cafeteria.

"why did you stop me, let me teach him a lesson."

"y/n stop it. I am fine really." taehyung said standing in front of his locker.

"I can see how fine you are, look at yourself. you look like a mess." she huff in anger. Taehyung open his locker and pick out some spare clothes.

"Why don't you stand up for yourself? Are afraid of them?" she said, taehyung bite his lips and look at her.

"I..... I'll go change my clothes." he change the topic and turn to go in the restroom. y/n grab his wrist and turn him around.

"Why are you hiding taehyung? Why are you so scared? why are you like this?" she asked, taehyung gulp as the way she was looking him, there was sadness in her voice.

she care about him.

Getting no answer from him, she left his hand.

"Go." she said, taehyung blink his eyes and nod, he turn away from her and walk into the restroom.

Y/n sigh and run her hand through her hairs, he was suffer and she doesn't like it.

she doesn't know why she care about him, it's because she likes him or is their something more.

AT NIGHT.

laying on his bed taehyung stare at the white  ceiling, his mind was focused one only on thing

y/n

after he came out of restroom she was waiting for him there but she didn't speak to him.

she didn't speak the way to his house nor when they were making their assignment, she was quite all the time.

was she giving him a silent treatment? but what did he do wrong?

why are you hiding taehyung?

why was he hiding? he doesn't. hell he doesn't know what he is doing in his life. he had everything, everything he wanted so why he is like this.

why don't you stand up for yourself?

her sad voice again rang into his mind, taehyung close his eyes tightly, he took a deep breath and open them.

A small tear fall from his eyes but he still was clueless about what to do.

why are you so scared?

from rejection.

for not being good enough.

for being a burden.

It was like she knows him better then he knows himself, it was like she can read him like a book.

"why I am like this?". turning to the other side taehyung curl into a ball and sob quietly.

"I am sorry" he doesn't know why he was sorry.

maybe for disappointing her as well.

Taehyung close his eyes and sob till he fall asleep

___________________________________

Don't worry I still remember this book hehheheheh.

see you guys soon. bye