Prank

"Honestly I wish that you didn't talk at the same time. It's ghastly." I said as I walked between the twins.

"Sorry about that." Fred started.

"We don't try to of course." George finished. I laughed and shook my head.

"Finishing each others sentences? That is still alike to talking at the same time." I said.

"We can't help it." Fred and George said together and laughing.

Fred ducked to my height and nodded to George. I felt hands under my arms and I was lifted off the ground. Fred grabbed hold of my feet as I squirmed around.

"Put me down!" Fred laughed and ran backwards.

"Never!" George yelled.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley! Put me down!" He smirked and looked at George. "You too George Fabian Weasley!" They nodded and dropped me into a pool of water. I screamed as I landed in the water.

"There you go!" They said at the same time. I stood up and looked them dead in the eyes. I was drenched head to toe.

"You will pay for that Weasleys!" I chased them away. They had much longer legs than me and got away easily.

I headed back to my dorm to take another shower and change. I rushed to my wardrobe grabbed an extra uniform and walked into the restroom. This was now the second shower I had taken today.

When I got out I was met with the twins outside the room. I tried to walk back into the room but they grabbed my arm.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Well we were going to ask you for help." George said.

"With?"

"Pranking someone." Fred said, looking at George and back at me.

"Who?"

"Vincent-" Fred started.

"Crabbe." George finished.

"I'm in. How?" She shared another glance and smiled.

"We were hoping you could figure that out." George said.

"Start with his hair and then make him look stupid by putting friendly explosives in his food?" I saw their faces light up even more.

"Brilliant!" They said at the same time.

We set up the explosives right before lunch. It was three minutes till they would come in for lunch. We quickly sat down at the Gryffindor table watching the doors open. As soon as I spotted Crabbe I put a spell on his hair causing it to grow long and change colour.

"Nice one." Fred whispered.

Crabbe pulled up his hood and sat at the table. As soon as he reached for the food multiple fireworks shot out right in front of him causing him to fall back. He started running out of the Great hall. His hair still changing colour and the fireworks following him.

George, Fred, and I bursted out laughing as well as the rest of the houses. Even some Slytherins. I gave Fred and George a high-five and got up walking away.

"Thanks!" They yelled to me as I walked out as well.

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so short. I just wanted to include Fred and Georges relationship with Delilah.