12

A/n ✨

Last chapter...🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Saturday~

Alex

"We should probably go break them out today." I said to the group. "I agree, it's been a week! I hope they haven't tore each other's faces off yet." Carrie said with a giggle. "How do you tear someone's face off?" Reggie asked. 

"Not now, Reg." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie

I woke up to the usual sunshine pouring on my face. I wake up to the feeling of someone by me. "AH!" I shriek as I see Luke's face close to mine. His eyes quickly flung open as he shot up. "AH- WHAT?" He yelled.

"How did you get here?!" I asked. "Well, I heard you scream at like 3am so I raced over here to see if everything was okay. I saw you were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. Plus, I was too lazy to go back to my bed." He said lowering his head back to the beanbag. 

"Makes sense." I muttered. I slowly sat up and threw some random sweatshirt by me on. I heard Luke chuckle a bit. "What?" I asked. He motioned to what I was wearing. "Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed. 

"Hey, you look adorable in it." He said propping his head on him palm. I couldn't conceal my blush. "Thanks, I guess." I said still smiling. "Awh! Someone is red. Boop!" He said tapping his finger against my nose. 

I scrunched up my nose before getting up. "Leaving me already?" Luke whined. "Man up dude." I said before making my way to the bag of food in Luke's room. 

I grabbed a bag of trail mix and some water bottles before scurrying back over to Luke. When I got there, he was no where to be found. "Luke?" I said looking around. "AGHH!" I heard him yell before wrapping his arms around me. I shrieked in horror. 

"Don't scare me like that!" I yelled at him. "No." He said blankly. I tucked the snacks behind my back. "Ouh! What did you get me?" He asked. Luke tried to reach behind my back, but I pulled away. "No! Not for scaring me like that." I said walking over to the table to set the stuff down. 

"Please Jules! I am starving." He whined. "Fine." I said chucking a bag at him. "Well, you don't gotta be so mean about it." He muttered. 

"Baby." I whispered. And with that, he hurried up behind me and picked me up, and flung me over his shoulder. "LUKE! LET ME DOWN!" I said hitting his back. "Hm, who is that?" He said pretending to no notice me. "LUCAS! I SAID LET ME DOWN!" I yelled again.

He finally caved in and let me down. 

We ate a bit before deciding what to do. "I am so bored." He pouted. "Suck it up." I said wrapping my arms around my knees. "Hey, why don't we try to break out of here?" Luke asked. "Now, why would we do that?" I asked.

"Cause we are bored? Duh!" He said getting up. "Fair point." I said. We got up and went to look for an exit somehow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke

If I am being completely honest, I did not want to leave at all. This will be an experience I will never forget. Sounds cheesy, I know but it's true! As me and Julie got up, I regretted saying my suggestion of breaking out of here. 

I mean, Alex and the guys will come get us when they want too, right? "Where to start first." I heard Julie mutter. "Maybe the windows?" I said. "They are sealed, and they cannot open. Idiot." Julie said.