"Hogwarts champion..."

"Bet it's some ravenclaw or a gryffindor." Blaise said.

"I wouldn't be surprised but I wanna guess it's a Hufflepuff." Ayla said.

M: Really dumb decision.

J: literally. Who'd bet Hufflepuff?

"Cedric Diggory!!!" Everyone cheered.

M: oh shit.

J: oh. Nevermind

"Wow, Ayla, you could be dating a Triwizard champion." Enzo teased. "But I guess Mattheo's fine."

"Fuck off." She rolled her eyes as she saw Diggory looking back to her as he walked to the other champions.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, THE TRIWIZARD CUP!!" Dumbledore said pointing towards the teachers table. A sheet was taken off the cup to reveal it. It stood on a pedestal in the middle of the end of the room.

"Merlin sake, Dumbledore and his dramatics." Ayla complained. Her friends laughed. "It quite frankly is really boring hearing this man speak." Then the goblet started acting up. Like another piece of parchment was about to fly out. And one did. The flame turned red and a piece of parchment flew out. Dumbledore caught it and read the name.

"Harry Potter?" Ayla frowned and looked around the room for her dad. Once she caught his eye, he had the same look. "HARRY POTTER!!" Everyone glared at Harry as he walked towards the headmaster.

J: what?

L: He's a child. He can't be participating in this. He wouldn't have put his name in. He couldn't have.

M: clearly he did.

B: Maybe someone else did, Lils. We can't be sure.

M: I mean he could've.

D: Mar, shut up. It's not helping Lils.

"He's a cheat!!" "He's not even seventeen yet!" Kids yelled.

"What the fuck is going on?" Viola asked aloud wondering if her friends had a theory.

"How does that work?" Blaise questioned. "He's not seventeen."

"He didn't do it." Ayla said. "I know he wouldn't have."

J: aww she believes him.

M: Mattheo's better shut up.

B: Both of you shut up. Stop predicting my daughter's love life.

"What makes you so sure?" Pansy asked with a huge amount of attitude Ayla didn't appreciate. Viola and Blaise were conflicted by that too. Draco buried his head in his hands knowing Ayla wouldn't let that slide and Pansy would only make it worse.

"I'm not sure. The only thing I'm very much sure about is that level of attitude and how much it makes you sound like a bitch." Ayla said.

"It's not my fault you're as bipolar as they come. One day, you're friending up Mattheo. The next, Diggory and then Weasley. Seriously, my only problem with you is that you're such a whore." She argued back. Ayla got up from her seat and slammed her hands on the table. Draco got up and blocked her from getting to Pansy with Enzo helping. Mattheo and Blaise putting their hands in front to push her back down into her seat. All of them telling her to sit down but she only listened to one.

"Ayla, sit down. This is not the time nor the place." Mattheo pleaded.

"Listen to Mattheo." Blaise added.

"Please, love. Sit down. Deal with it later." He said. Ayla sighed then sat down.

"Mattheo's little bitch." Pansy muttered but they all heard.

"Ok! That's it." Ayla climbed over the table and punched Pansy in the face. Draco was able to pull her off before she ruined more than Pansy's nose. Draco, Mattheo and Blaise grabbed hold of Ayla as Viola and Enzo helped Pansy. Everyone looked at them as they cheered on Ayla.

"You're a fucking psycho. Just like the rest of your family. You. Your filthy father and stupid mother. She deserved to die. She was nothing but a whore just like you."

B: Bitch.

Ayla elbowed Draco in the stomach and rushed back towards Pansy and punched her again. And again. And again. Her knuckles brushed with blood. Mattheo was able to grab hold of her around her waist and pulled her off. He held a firm grip on her and made sure he never let go as her other friends grabbed Pansy.

"Enough!!" A teacher yelled. Of course it was Snape . "Both of you are causing a disgrace for your house."

"Fuck this house." Ayla screamed and the crowd oohed.

"Miss Black, your behaviour needs to be straightened out-"

"Of course blame my daughter for everything." Sirius said. "As if Parkinson wasn't the one that was antagonizing her."

"Your daughter beat up a student." Snape said.

"What if your daughter did the same thing? It would be different, wouldn't it?" Snape was silent. "Just because it was Ayla who did it, she's a horrible person?"

"Your daughter has problems." Snape said.

B: Ok you waste of air and space. My daughter was sticking up for herself so seriously shut up you greasy haired bastard or my daughter will whip your ass next.

M: holy shit.

J: so proud.

"I have problems?!" Ayla exclaimed. "Did you not hear a single word that came out of her mouth? And I'm the one with problems?!"

"Dad, that's unfair." Viola said.

"Viola. This doesn't concern you." Snape said. "Miss Black beating up a student over a bunch of words is not a suitable way to handle things."

"Oh shut up. You are more boring to listen to than Dumbledore." Ayla exclaimed.

"Listen here, you pain in the ass, you will apologise to miss Parkinson-"

"Like hell I will."

"You will apologise and write a letter to her mother and stay ten feet away from her. Do you understand?" Snape said. Ayla didn't answer. "Do you understand?!"

"Raise your voice at my daughter like that again and we'll have a rematch of sixth year." Sirius threatened. Snape and Sirius were facing each other. Sirius was slight bit taller than Snape so he was a bit more intimidating.

J: please do!

M: YESSS

B: oh god

"Take your daughter and go. You can sort her out. Have fun with that. Teenage daughters are the worst." Snape said. "You wouldn't know that since you weren't there for most your child's life. Now I know why Regulus hated you so much." Sirius grabbed his daughter's arms and dragged her out the great hall.