知識 : Knowledge

(I'm not her)

(I'm not her)

Your days preceded as normal to the extent that it actually became boring. During the first two weeks of classes, you had spent time trying to befriend everyone in your grade, wandering the halls during lunch and entering random classrooms because you were unfamiliar with the word 'shame'.

It was actually quite easy since all of you were first-years, meaning most of them wanted to make friends with other people as soon as possible to be part of a group so they didn't become their class' personal social outcast -- which you could sympathise with. You liked the girly girls the most since they lent you hair ties ever so often and styled your hair, even asking to do it. Plus, they were really kind. You didn't know why the media always portrayed being girly as being mean.

But out of all the people you got to know, you still had someone you liked more than others. And that person was Fukunaga Shohei, the boy who you were closest to in your class. You didn't know how to describe him, he wasn't loud but neither was he quiet, someone who kind of just hovered around the state of being an ambivert.

It was almost like he was a forever calm, never faltering rock who laughed to himself more often than not.

"Fukunaga, morning!"

You greeted him with a grin, wide across your cheeks as you entered the classroom, and you got a nod and a small smile in return. You weren't that close to him just yet given it had only been two weeks since you met the guy but he had a nice personality and listened to you talk without looking like he didn't care at all about what you were speaking about.

"Morning, Chikafuji. Saw the game last night?"

He asked, cheek propped in one of his palms and you nodded frantically at his question, practically bouncing on your heels at the thought about last night's volleyball game that had played live. Setting down your bag, you began to talk about how thrilled you were that your favourite wing spiker, Nishida, had finally healed from his injury.