Chapter 3

I'm writing this on a laptop so sorry if there are some sentence beginning with lowercase letters-

♡~_.+*Two days later*+._~♡

No one's POV

Your mom called you down/in while you were (doing your fav. hobby) to tell you something. You didn't know why but you were getting scared. Could it be because you did something wrong? Maybe something else? But curiosity got the best of you and you just went to your mother.

"Yea mom?" you asked confused. "So (Y/N), as your late birthday gift, we're gonna do something special for you!" Your mom said. "What is it?" "Well, me and your father decided to send you over to Willy's Wonderland while we work!" Your mom replied. You were excited but confused at the same time. "Why when you're working?" Your mom explained why and you were ok with it.

♡~_.+*1:30pm*+._~♡

You arrived there after a 50 minute drive. You got off and your parents went off to their 1-10 job. Yes unfortunately they had to work that long just to earn as much money as they can. They were gonna pick you up 5 minutes after they were done. You went in to see you were the only one there. You were pretty lucky so now you wouldn't have to wait for your turn on the arcade machine and you wouldn't have to worry about getting pushed by a bunch of crowds! You walked over to the stage to see the animatronics. They were not turned on (Don't get any ideas 🔫😐) but you walked up to them anyways. "Hi, I'm (Y/N), and um... Today is my late birthday! Um... Ok I think I'll go to the um... Arcade now..." You said to them and went to the arcade (Small A/N: This was before the whole satanic ritual thing-)

☆In the arcade☆

You were playing in the arcade till you got hungry. You looked at how much your parents gave you. They gave you enough for (your fav. food). So you went over to the counter to see a worker who was napping so you rang the small bell to wake up the worker. "DON'T KILL ME!" The worker jumped and looked down just to see you in front of him. "Oh, sorry kid, I was having a bad dream hehe..." You just looked at him confused why he thought he was gonna get killed. Probably those rumours. "Anyways, what can I get ya?" "I'll have (your fav. food) please!" "Drink?" "(your fav. drink)" "Since you're the only one here, it's on the house." You were confused because you didn't understand what he meant by 'on the house'. "Huh?" "Oh, it means you don't have to pay. It's free." "Ooooh..." You just quietly walked over to the able as the worker looked at his phone.

☁︎Later☁︎

You decided to go explore a bit. You came across the Super Happy Fun Room and decided to go in. You went in and just chilled there. Then you hear someone come in. You hid under the table. He wore an outfit somewhat like Willy's but only the pinwheel hat.

Jerry's POV

I finally got us some dinner. The victim was a little hard to get but, I got 'em anyways. I cut the body to seperate pieces and put them in a garbage bag so no one suspects me. I walked into the pizzeria. Mason (the worker from just now) spotted me and asked "Sir, why do you always bring trash into he restraunt??" (shut up I can't spell-) "That's none of your business..." I replied and just went to the Super Happy Fun Room. I mean, we keep bringing the bodies there anyways so why not? I walked in. I thought I felt a 'woosh' but... Eh-. I think I'll have maybe an arm before the others come.

No one's POV

You just sat there but sooner or later you just went out. "Um... Excuse me?" the man jumped after realising you were there. The bag he brought in was open and had a lot of things that smelt... REALLY bad. "W-Woah kid! You scared me, hehe... Don't mind what's in the ba-" he then thought. 'Wait... He/She can maybe be a small snack but... Wait... Am I starting to think about adopting this kid? Hmm... Maybe I could use the kid to lure in more people...' "Um... Hello? Mister? Are you ok?" "Y-yeah sure I'm fine!" You both had a small conversation before Jerry's friends came.

Not so small note:

These are gonna be the non-cannon real names for them:

Arty: Andrew

Tito: Eddievr- No I'm kidding it's Theo-

Gus: Jared

Ozzie: Noah

Knighty: Kyle

Cammy: Lia

Sara: Carrie

(Okay continuing-)

Lia's POV

We went over to the Super Happy Fun Room to see Jerry with a child? Wouldn't that child be dead by now?? "Hey Jerry!" He jumped probably because he didn't hear the fricking door open-

⚇A few minutes of conversation later-⚇

We came to an agreement that we should get the kid who's name is (Y/N) to lure in any kids who'd wanna be friends with them and if possible, families to the Super Happy Fun Room. So, now we were thinking of making another animatronic to represent them since we each have different animatronics that represent us.

"(Y/N)?" "Yeah?" he/she replied. "How would you like to have your own animatronic in the band?"

Your POV

"YES YES YES! I'D REALLY WANT MY OWN CHARACTER!" I replied. Oh my gosh I was about to get my own character in the band! I wonder how it would be... Oh, I know it will be a (Animal of choice)! [Unless its human: 'I think I'll keep it human'] and it will be (F/C) [ignore that if it's human] with (acc. of choice)! "I thought of one!" I told them. "Alright, when you get home, draw it and we'll make it for ya!" Jerry said. Oh wait... "Um, what time is it?" "8:53pm why?" Kyle asked. "Oh, I just wanted to know. Because my parents are picking me up at 10:05" "Isn't that a lil too late?" "My parents work a lot that's why."

☾Later☽

Nobody's POV

"Where are we going?" You asked. No one answered. You were driving somewhere away from Willy's...

(1043 words)

I gave up on the 2000 words thing-