Chapter 2

Bop another chapter lol

Your POV:

~7:55 am~

I woke up and I was really excited. It was my birthday today! I woke up (P/N) so we could get ready. People say that he's/she's just a toy but he's/she's my friend!

I put on my favorite (C) and went out to have breakfast. "Bye bedroom! I'll miss you!" I wave to my bedroom. All that was there was my bed and my closet.

I walked over to the kitchen and sat down at the island to see we were having waffles!

"(Y/N)?" "Yes mom?" I asked tilting my head like a confused puppy. "Do you wanna go to your school for a bit and say bye?" I think for a little bit... Oh right! My favorite teacher, Miss Coraline! "Okay!" My mom then opened her phone. Maybe it's to tell my school that I'm going to a new house today!

~8:55 am~

Still your POV:

I went to the gate to see everyone in my class and the teachers there waiting for me. They had a big card, well not that big, that said:

"BYE (Y/N)!!! WE WILL MISS YOU!!!❤️"

It was decorated with a lot of messages. The other teachers were smiling normally while Miss Coraline looked sad...

I walk up to her. "Miss Coraline? Why are you sad?" She looked down at me "O-oh! It's nothing it's just that... I'm gon-na miss you is all..!" She then hugged me and cried... I hugged her back. "But it's ok! Mommy said that we're going to Hayesville, so maybe you can visit!"

Miss Coraline's POV

Hayesville? Home of Willy's Wonderland? My sister lives there... Maybe I can visit her when the holidays begin! (A/N: yeah- I made Miss Coraline the sister of the sheriff- ok I'll shut up now-)

"Alright, my sister lives there, so I can visit you only when holidays ok?" "Hee hee, Oki!" He/She giggled. I wished I decided to go with my sister but... I guess too late now. But... At least I'll be able to visit (Y/N)..!

~9:05 am~

Nobody's POV:

After a while of tears, conversations and stuff, (Y/N) and his/her family went off to the airport.

~At the airport, 9:30 am~

"HURRY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Your mother exclaimed. You and your father weren't running because the flight wasn't until 10:15 am. You see, your mom was in a hurry because she didn't wanna be late like the other flights you've been in.

~10:11 am~

After finishing your cup noodles, you threw away the cup and prepared to board the plane.

You held (P/N) close to you so you wouldn't lose him/her.

~10:29 am~

You were now on the plane. There weren't many people on the plane. Your parents knew why. Reason? There were rumors that the place were run by cannibal psychotic men and because many families had went missing after going there.

You were sitting by the window just watching your favorite cartoon, 'Willy and friends', a show based on the restaurant.

~1:05 pm~

"(Y/N) wake up, we're here!" You woke up to see you were now in a car? Your mother must've carried you there. It was probably a rented car because you were still near the airport about to go off.

~3:45 pm~

After a long drive, you made it to a small house. You went in and just sat on the couch wrapped in plastic. You sneezed a bit because of the dust. Your parents chuckled while obviously, for your father, all that came out were puffs of air. You got off the couch so your parents could take off the plastic.

~3:55 pm~

After pulling the dusty plastic off of everything, getting comfortable and putting your stuff everywhere that's needed, you decided to have lunch.

After lunch, you wanted to go on your tab to watch some YouTube until you realise...

There was no WiFi...

But you were mature enough to not cry about it.

(684 words)

Another chapter done qwq