"Diggory got the snitch," George supplied lowly, seeing the boy's face morph into sorrow, "just after you fell. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off – said he wanted a rematch."

"But they won fair and square," He added with a slight shrug, "Wood admits it too."

"Where is Wood?" Harry uttered after taking another quick glance around.

"Still in the showers," Fred answered meekly, "we think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry let out a groan, pulling his knees to his face and his hands moving to tug at his unruly hair.

The older twin frowned slightly, gripping the third year's shoulder and giving it a fairly rough shake, "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed a snitch before."

"There had to be one time you didn't get it," George nodded along, flashing a sympathetic smile.

"It's not over yet," Fred insisted, smiling down at the boy, "we lost by a hundred points, right? So if Hufflepuff loses to Ravenclaw and we best Ravenclaw and Slytherin..."

"Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points," Alicia interjected, shaking her head.

"But if they beat Ravenclaw—"

"Ravenclaw is too good," Angelina chimed in this time, sneaking a peak towards one of their own who still looked real out of it and dazed in her hospital bed, "they've got both Chang and Davies."

"But if Slytherin loses to Hufflepuff..."

"It all depends on the points," Adrienne spoke up, abruptly standing from her seat to move over towards her dorm mates – suddenly very interested in quidditch than ever before, any trace of tearful eyes seemingly gone in a flash, "a margin of a hundred either way..."

Upon noticing the now-emptied seat, Fred broke off from his team slowly, dropping himself down into the chair gently. Rebecca glanced his way, clocking his movement, and mustering up a tired smile as she finally was able to focus all her pain away to the back of her mind – finally able to ease her once-tensed body against the too-firm mattress.

"You doing alright?" He questioned, his eyes glancing back to the team briefly, as if he were scared to be caught away from them.

"Confused, dazed, a bit hungry,," She nodded slowly, reaching up to rub at her eyes roughly, "but fine, thanks."

Not even but a few moments later, Madam Pomfrey came bustling over to the large chattering group. She ushered the dirtied team away at once, looking at them in disapproval as she pointed to the door and gave word to let both Rebecca and Harry rest. Hermione and Ron still stayed at their friend's side though, the rest of the Gryffindors filing out.

"We'll come see you a bit later, yeah?" George told the Ravenclaw, having watched Adrienne follow after his teammates without so much of a glance back.

"Sounds nice," She murmured, eyes drooping slightly as she peered up at him with a small nod.

"Don't beat yourself up, Harry, you're still the best Seeker we've ever had," Fred insisted as he rose from his seat, flashing the third year a reassuring smile before turning back to Rebecca, "and you – get better," He grinned, making her slightly uneasy, "we have something planned and you've got to be at peak health to get away with it."

"That sounds suspicious," Rebecca said slowly, digging her fingers under the askew hat she wore to massage at her temple lightly, "but seeing as I'm too tired to protest at the moment – sure."

"Great, see you then."

*

Madam Pomfrey had insisted on keeping both students for the rest of the weekend, wishing to keep them even longer before they began protesting that they were fine. Harry had a constant stream of visitors while stuck in the ward – Hagrid having sent him a large bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages – and even Ginny had brought him a 'Get Well' card. It had made the elder girl want to coo teasingly, but she quickly decided against it, sticking her nose in a book and simply watching from above the pages. The Gryffindor team visited again on that Sunday morning, this time Oliver had accompanied them. He had told Harry, in the most monotone and hallow voice, that he didn't blame him at all – which seemed a bit forced to the Ravenclaw, but it still needed to be said.