chapter 18

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  After we had left the skating place we all decided to come back to my place and have another huge sleepover.

  Now i wasnt exactly thrilled to have that bitch oikawa here at my house again but i didnt wanna cause drama and make iwa mad so here we all are in my living room playing music off the tv and just eating snacks and vibing on our phones.

  "Hey guys it's pretty late, what time are we going to bed?" mattsun asked making my attention leave my phone screen so my eyes met his gaze.

  "I don't care what time we go to bed, if you guys are tried then me and mattsun will take my bed and you two can sleep on the couch together." i said pointing at iwa and oikawa making iwa whine.

  "I don't wanna sleep with him!" he said whinning.

"Hes your boyfriend so yes you will be sleeping down here with him. End of story." i said with a strict voice.

  "Fineee." He mumbled obviously annoyed after what i just told them.

  "Iwa-chan stop being meannnn." oikawa said obviously making his voice whinner and higher pitched making us all roll our eyes. He was the epitome of annoying and an attention whore.

  "Shut it shittykawa i wasnt talking to you." iwa said obviously pissed off.

  "Anywas theres blankets in the closet. I'll be going up now so mattsun if you wanna come up now that's fine too." i said getting up from the couch with my phone in my hand.

  I started to walk up the steps of my bedroom and went into my room when i heard footsteps behind me and it was just mattsun.

  I jumped in bed and pulled my phone into its charger while mattsun clicked off the lights and also got in bed as well.

  "Sorry about tooru he can be a bit much at times." mattsun said apologizing for his bestfriends behavior.

  "Hes so fucking annoying, i dont understand how you two put up with him honestly." i said yelling it so it could be heard from downstairs too.

  After i yelled that i heard a fimilar laugh come from downstairs and it was obviously iwaizumi laughing but his laugh was also followed by oikawa whinning like a little bitch.

  "Pft anyways come here so we can sleep!" mattsun said opening his arms so i could get closer to him.

  I cuddled into his chest and i was finally able to hear the fimilar noise of his heartbeat making everything around me turn black like it never existed.

  "Night makki." he whispered before he kissed my forehead.

  "Goodnight iseei." i said and placed a small kiss on his chest before i slipped away into a slumber.

(a/n- Hey hoes! So basically i updated this cause i havent in like 100 years and i felt bad cause i already had plenty of chapters written for thos but kept putting them off cause i was lazy but anyways STAY HYDRATED AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ