chapter 16

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  I wake up to my phone going crazy with tons and tons of nonfictions. I know i wont be able to fall asleep again since this woke me up so i might as well check.

  Holy fucking shit, mattsun and his girlfriend broke up..

  bigasseyebrows: i did it, i broke up with her.

  strawberrykoolaidheadass: your fucking lyin doode

bigasseyebrows: lol im not, she got me really pissed off so i told her were over, and it's okay cause i really didnt like her that much anyways.

  strawberrykoolaidheadass: oooo teaaaa! what did she say to get you so mad?

bigasseyebrows: so basically the other day when i went over to help you sleep she was with me but i made her leave but she obviously wanted to be an asshole and tried to tell me your not that important and then try to distract me with sex with by the way she fucking sucks at and we never even went all the way cause damn her pussy stank.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: LMFAO! GO OFF BESTIE! and whenever i see her ima drag dat hoe.

bigasseyebrows: lol go for it, also oikawa found out and that bitch is deadass throwing a party over it.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: lmfaoo not surprised he is, also are we actually doing that date saturday?

bigasseyebrows: YUHHH OFC! we can totally make it a double date and have iwaizumi and oiks come with us!

  strawberrykoolaidheadass: okay UM YESSSS but what would we do???

bigasseyebrows: okay well dinner obviously, then we could go roller skating or ice skating, then at night we can watch the stars then we could either split ways with them and have me rail you or have a sleep over!

strawberrykoolaidheadass: just saying it now i would loved to get railed but iwa already hates the fact your always at my house when it's just me and you so let's go with the sleepover option instead cause i don't want him to kill you yet.

bigasseyebrows: YET??!?!

strawberrykoolaidheadass: yes "yet" you dumbass, if you fuck up ill kill yo ass personally.

bigasseyebrows: lmfao you could try or I could throw your ass.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: you better not you hoe

bigasseyebrows: fine i wont, but ima tell oiks the plan and have him tell iwa okay.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: okay goodnight mattsun<3333

bigasseyebrows: night babe<33333

(a/n- Hey guys, heres a chapter and all i wanna say is i hate contacts and they take like 10 years to put on and also enjoy<3)

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ