7

Jenny came running into the room.

"Ryo!" She yelled. "Y/n is gone!" She was out of breath from running around the house looking for you.

She looked at Ryo and you laying in the bed.

"Oh." She stared at you with a confused look on her face. Then she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

You busted out laughing.

Ryo stared at you smiling.

"What?" You ask still laughing.

"You just look so beautiful when you laugh." He told you. He put his hand on the side of your face.

Moving closer to you, his face was inched away from yours.

"You don't how much I have missed you." His lips hit yours and his kissed you.

"I waited for you y/n." He said still kissing you.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked.

You stopped kissing him and pulled away.

"What are you talking about."

He tried to pull you back into the kiss, but you stopped him.

"Ryo. What are you talking about?" You asked again.

"Nothing. It's not important." Again he tried to bring you back into the kiss and again you stopped him.

"No, it's important enough for you to mention so just tell me what you're talking about." You said.

Ryo sighed.

"Akira told me that you had a boyfriend and the two of you recently broke up." He said.

"Of course he did." You rolled your eyes. Akira has a big ass mouth.

"What else did he say?" You asked.

"He said that he cheated on you and when you wanted to break up with him he tried to hit you." Ryo said.

You stood up and walked over to his dresser. "I'm gonna change." You pointed at the dresser.

Ryo nodded his head. Shifting his body to face you.

"Is that all?" You grab a navy blue shirt out of the top dresser.

"Yeah that's all he said." He patiently wait to see you take off your shirt.

But you started walking to the bathroom.

"Why are you going to the bathroom? Nothing I haven't seen before." He said annoyed.

"I know. I just wanted to change in the bathroom." You told him.

"But why? Are you hiding something?" He stood up from the bed and walked over to you.

"No. I'm not hiding anything." You say as he looks into your eyes.

"Yes you are." He says.

"Take off your shirt." He reached down and pulled up the bottom of your shirt, revealing all of your scars. His eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?" You quickly pull away and cover your stomach.

Ryo lowered his head.

"Who did that?" He asked.

But you didn't say anything. Which made him angrier.

"Answer me damnit. How the hell did that happen to you?" He yelled.