Chapter 13: School Freak

Start from the beginning

Sighing to myself I looked down the corridor and instantly regretted it because Steve was marching and I mean angry marching over to me.

"Er your child went that way," I stated and pointed to my left. "She said she was very sorry and it would not happen again. Please don't kick her out cause she can't afford Cheerios as she no longer works and is underage."

Steve crossed his arms and looked down at me with those 'I'm disappointed' eyes adults give you when you mess up. I looked away as the Principal's door opened and I wanted to curl up and die-

"Your- I mean- They thought that- you are-," My Principal stutted. "Errr, I'm Principal Morita!" 

Steve sighed then offered his hand letting the Principal shake it. "Steve Rogers, Sky's Father," He introduced himself.

Mister Mortia frowned in confusion and my eyes went wide; I was supposed to change my name at the office, Steve wrote me a note explaining my name change and I didn't do it

Oh for God's sake somebody kidnap me, please?

"I can explain," I said to the Principal.

Steve looked at me and I looked at him in the corner of my eye; I could literally feel the sweat dripping down the side of my face.

"Seven is my daughter, her actual name is Sky," He explained. "May we talk privately?"

Mister Mortia opened his office door and let Steve and I inside. I walked in with my head down in shame as Steve and I sat in the chairs in front of the desk as Mister Mortia sat behind his desk; He looked like he was going to burst, he was so excited to see Steve Rogers AKA Captain America in his office.

"Firstly just to clear a few things up, it has only just become common knowledge to me that Sky is my daughter," Steve began. "Secondly I sent her in with a letter a few weeks ago explaining her name change, as Sky was the name her Mother gave her."

Mister Mortia looked shocked then he looked at me. "When did you find out?" He asked quietly.

I looked at Steve who didn't return to glance so I turned back to my Principal. "When I was little," I said quietly. "Sore subject actually so..."

Steve sighed loudly. "I would like to change her name on the school records and I would like to know what provoked my daughter?" He asked; My eyes went wide in shock at Steve's words. "Sky would not intentionally hurt the other students unless provoked, so what happened in the classroom Sky?"

I sat up straight. "Layla Carpenter was making assumptions, she was talking about my personal life along with Belle Taylor, oh and the rest of the class," I began. "They were asking about my Father and if I was an experiment. Very touchy subject but yes I was, not the point though obviously the students need to be more inclusive."

"My daughter isn't a danger to these students," Steve stated. "Some of your students need to be educated about how different people save this world daily. I will pay for the damages but please teach your students some manners."