I felt someone stand behind me and Logan's eyes went to whoever it was. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"Save it for the stage, Logan," JJ's hand rested on my shoulder and he steered me away before Logan could answer, but I was still confused.

He didn't say anything, but moved his hand from my shoulder to my lower back as we walked away from him. We met up with the others, and immediately JJ left my side and disappeared.

"What was that about?" Simon was sending a death glare in Logan's direction.

I shrugged. "I have no idea. When does it start?"

"A few minutes, actually," Vik said. "We should take our seats."

I followed everyone to their seats, and we sat and waited for the conference to start. I was still trying to figure out my interaction with Logan. What made him come up to me? I wasn't someone people would just walk up to and flirt with. Was it even flirting?

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice the start of it. JJ was much more calm than Logan, who was jumping around and shouting like crazy. He was really quite annoying.

They spent a lot of time going back and forth, insulting each other and trying to hype up the crowd. JJ was clearly being much more mature than Logan.

That point was proven when Logan suddenly looked out at the crowd and grinned, searching for a specific person. He met my eyes and his grin widened, and he pointed at me.

"Cassie. Why don't you come up here?" He asked.

I widened my eyes and blushed, shaking my head and scooting closer to Ethan.

"Go ahead, Cassie," JJ said calmly. He almost looked bored.

I swallowed and nodded, standing and going up to the stage before Logan spoke again. "That's right Cassie, your master's calling you."

I tensed, and even though I tried not to, I turned to look at JJ again. He still looked calm, but his eyes went to mine. He slowly shook his head, so with shaking legs I looked back at Logan.

"Now, I thought to myself," Logan started. "How can we make this more interesting? How can I get him to let loose? Because this calm thing he's got going on won't work."

I nervously looked out at the crowd, fidgeting with my pass and feeling very exposed. There were cameras everywhere.

"We haven't got all day, man," JJ scoffed. "Just get to the point."

"Cassie, is he like this with you in the bedroom, too? Telling you what to do like you're his slave?"

I narrowed my eyes. "What? No, we're not even...no."

"Oh?" He took a step closer to me, and out of the corner of my eye I saw JJ tense. I also saw Viddal, who was talking to someone next to him and not paying attention. Logan looked over at JJ and saw his fists clenched, and he smirked. "So he wouldn't mind if I did this?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him, leaning down and crashing his lips against mine before I had time to process what was happening.

He pulled away after a few seconds, and there was an uproar. He winked. "You just come find me if you want more."

I heard the guys in the audience, shouting at him and trying to defend me. JJ had shot to his feet, but he didn't move or say anything. I just stood there, eyes wide, unsure of what to do. I felt my bottom lip start to swell already, so I brought my hand up slowly to brush my lips with my fingertips.

Viddal was suddenly next to me, and he grabbed my hand and led me off of the stage. He led me back to the group, and none of them stopped shouting as I came back. I was stunned, but when I looked back up at the stage I noticed JJ hadn't taken his eyes off of me.

Tobi stepped closer to me and laced his fingers through mine, and I noticed he was the only one not yelling.

I cursed, looking at my trembling hand before pulling away from him. "I need a drink."

*****

I downed my sixth beer bottle before the conference finally ended, and I'll admit I was starting to forget how embarrassed I was. Though, I was almost sure the conference would end after what happened, but I guess it wasn't against any rules or anything.

"You ready?" Vik asked me. I nodded, trying to get out the rest of the beer and struggling to stand. Let's just say I was a lightweight.

I stumbled into Harry, who struggled to hold me up and laughed at the shape I was in. When JJ came over to us, I stumbled towards him and poked my finger on his chest. "You, big guy, are an asshole. You knew he'd do that, but you let me make a fool out of myself anyway."

I was putting all of my weight on him, and he sighed. "You let her drink?"

"She was upset, what did you expect?" Vik said defensively. I nodded in agreement against JJ's chest.

"Well, we can drop her off at the hotel before we go out for drinks then," JJ seemed frustrated, but he walked with me to the cab and shielded me from all of the cameras and fans.

I leaned against his shoulder in the cab, and I groaned when he picked me up bridal style at the hotel. "I can walk, KSI, I don't need your help."

He didn't say anything, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes until he laid me down on the large bed. He covered me with blankets and I bundled up in them, opening my eyes slightly as he sat down next to me and put a hand on my leg.

"You know, Bookworm, I'm starting to think you're more trouble than you're worth," He patted my leg and rubbed it before sighing and standing to his feet. "I'll make sure to beat his arse for doing that to you."

Again, yeah, it's cringe, and I know something like that would literally never happen but I was just trying to move the story along haha leave me alone :)