Ask #11

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: OH RATCHET! Can you and Optimus help me out here? I got an ask......I fell in a dark place here when I went mountain climbing buuuut some Cons decided its funny to trap me here. There's one outside right now....WHY ME!

Darkspeed: *Peaking into the med-bay where Ratchet and Prime can clearly be seen kissing each other* You'd think they'd do that somewhere more privet!

Bumblebee: *hums* You would wouldn't you!

Darkspeed: *looks at him* When the frag did you get here?

Bumblebee: *shrugs* A minute ago!

Darkspeed: *blinks but shrugs it off*

*data-pad goes off*

Darkspeed: *pulls it out and looks at it before barging into the med-bay startling the two bots apart* Alright you two ClawStrike needs your help she fell into a dark place while mountain climbing but some cons decided it would be funny to trap her she says there's one outside!

Optimus&Ratchet: *growl loudly making the whole ship vibrate*

Everywhere Else On The Ark

Everybot: *running around like mad* WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!

Hot-Rod: *falls over*

Drift: *falls on top of him*

Cheetor: *somehow found himself on the ceiling*

Back To The Med-bay

Darkspeed: *holding onto a medial berth* Primus can you two growl!

Bumblebee: *holding onto the doorframe for dear life* Please stop!

Optimus&Ratchet: *storm out of the med-bay before driving out of the Ark at top speed*

Cheetor: *through their spark-bond* ::Um Darkspeed?::

Darkspeed: *blinks* ::Yes Cheetor?::

Cheetor: ::Hmm I uh.....Appear to be stuck!::

Darkspeed: *confused* ::Where are you stuck Cheety?::

Cheetor: *silent for a second* ::I appear to be stuck on the ceiling!::

Darkspeed: *surprised* ::HOW THE FRAG DID YOU GET ON THE CEILING!!!!!???::

Cheetor: ::That.....I am afraid I can not answer as I do not know myself!::

Darkspeed: *sighs* ::Alright I'll be there soon Cheety!::

Bumblebee: *blinking in confusion at Darkspeed just standing there not speaking* Darkspeed are you alright?

Darkspeed: *looks at Bee and sighs again* Yes I am but Cheetor needs help I'll see ya later! *walks out of the med-bay and goes off to fine his mate*

At The Mountain

Optimus&Ratchet: *offlining the cons that get in their way without mercy*

ClawStrike: *hears everything from inside the little cave*

Con: *outside* WAIT PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Optimus&Ratchet: *growl* NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Con 2: *outside* YOU KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!

ClawStrike: *optics widen* Oh scrap.....Their in sparkling protective mode

1 Hour Later Back On The Ark

Optimus&Ratchet: *walk in looking proud of them selves*

ClawStrike: *still wide optic shaking a little*

Darkspeed: *walks over* Hey ClawStrike you ok?

ClawStrike: *looks at him* Energon.......Everywhere energon

Darkspeed: *blinks with wide optics before walking off* OPTIMUS RATCHET I THINK YOU SCARRED CLAWSTRIKE!!!!!!!