Starting Over (part 2)

I get to camp and look for Teresa and Thomas.
I find then by the bonfire, talking. I guess they made up.
"Teresa!" I yell out. She turns around and instantly runs to me and gives me a bone crushing hug.
"Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry about today. I was being stupid. I miss you! Don't ever do that again! You like a sister to me!" She bombards me with apologies. I hug back.
"Cant...breath...Teresa!" I struggle to breath and talk. She lets go and gives me a apologizing look.
"Can we go to our tent?" She ask looking at all the boy staring at us. I nod. We walk to our tent. We sit on her bed.
"Are you okay? Did you and Thomas get back together? I say y'all talking. So that has to be something." I ask. She stays silent.
"Are you okay, Teresa?" I ask.
"Newt...told me what happened." She says cautiously looking at me. I sigh.
"Yeah. That was dumb of me. I forgive you. Besides I can tell this is eating you alive." She lets out a relieved sigh.
"You know, you are a warrior." She say looking at my neck, which as still exposed from Peter. I let out a chuckle.
"You know, that isn't the first time I'm hearing that today."
"Sisters?" She ask while putting her pinky out.
"Sisters." I say interlocking our pinkies together and doing our handshake. We hug for the last time, then walk out. She goes back to Thomas. I kinda just stand there. I decide to talk to the Gladers. I look at the tree line and see Peter just getting here. I roll my eyes and smile to myself. I was stopped by the new lost boy. He had wonder in his eyes.
"You were in a giant maze!? And an experiment?" He ask nearly screaming. Everyone turns to me. I move around the kid and keep walking.
"What was it like being the only girl? What do grievers look like? CAN I SEE YOUR TATTOOS!?" The kid screams excitingly.
"Adrian!" Peter screams.
"Leave her alone." He says in a warning voice.
"No let him." I say putting my hand up.
"You know what!?" I scream out.
"I'm starting over! I am no longer the girl that lived with nothing but boys or the girl that has powers or even the girl that was an experiment!" I scream out. The camp goes completely silent.
"My name is Rose! Not A3! Or Eleven!" I scream.
"I'm a normal girl! And you don't like that, die first then bitch!" I scream. The camp is silent for a minute, then everyone starts screaming.
"Rose!" The camp screams. It reminds me of the time when I remembered my name in the glade. That was a long, long time ago. And the time when Thomas remembered his name.
The rest of the night, we danced, ate, laughed, and talked. Maybe starting over isn't that bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to finish part 2 quickly. I really hope you are enjoying this story and tell me how you feel about it.