Chapter 12: I love you

Start from the beginning

"No, you shouldn't be. Y/n I know I had nothing to be mad about and you of course didn't know about my past. I know Harry told you. I'm sorry that I reacted the way I did.."

He was still holding me.

"You s-should have t-told me" I sobbed.

"I know" he said and lifted my chin so he could look me in my eyes.

I looked up. My eyes were hurting from all the tears. I smiled at him. He tucked my hair behind my ear and with the other hand he grabbed my waist. He slowly stroked my cheek with his thumb. I looked into his eyes. His deep brown eyes. Our lips were inches apart. He looked down at my lips and up into my eyes again. He looked at me like he was waiting for my permission. I just smiled. He grabbed my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss.

My heart was pounding and my stomach was filling with butterflies. I gasped when our lips stopped touching. He chuckled.

"Y/n.. I'm so sorry"

"You don't have to-"

"Yes I do. Look what I've done to you. I never in my life thought I would hurt a girl. And especially not someone I like.."

I looked down, smiled and bit my lip.

"Y/n.. baby.. you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. When you're crying it's breaking my heart"

He wiped a tear from my cheek and continued;

"I don't ever wanna hurt you again. I promise"he said while seeking my attention and carried on;

"And I don't wanna lose you. I don't know what I would do without you.. I-I love you"

I chuckled. I placed my hand on his, that still was on my cheek. Another tear fell to the ground. This time a happy one. I flinged myself into his arms. I was overjoyed. His arms locked around me. I let my head rest on his shoulder, as he began to laugh. I loved that laugh.

——

I was so tired. My head was still hurting, but not as bad as it did before. Tom was taking a shower and if he didn't hurry, I was gonna fall asleep.

——

Well, guess what happened.. correct, he didn't hurry and I fell asleep.

My eyes opened when I felt my body moving. It was Tom. I was now lying on top of his chest. One of his arms were wrapped around me. The other was placed behind his head. A smell of man hit me. Had he put on parfume? I liked it. In some weird way, it made my stomach tickle. I slightly moved to make myself comfortable.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry if I woke you up" he said with a gentle voice.

I turned around so I was laying on my stomach. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He smiled back at me. I really liked it when he called me baby. His hand, that was tightly wrapped around my stomach, was now resting on my lower back. He squeezed my waist and it sent a shiver through my body. I was panting and he let out a complacent laugh as if he knew what he was doing to me. His other arm was now caressing mine. Then it slowly went up my neck, behind my ear, down my cheek and stopped at my lower lip. I looked into his eyes, which was fully focused on my lips. I pushed myself closer to his face and kissed him. In between the gaps of our lips touching I gasped. I felt it rise. I pulled away and bit my lip.

"Do you ever stop being so gorgeous?" he laughed.

I didn't get to answer before his happy and self-satisfied face changed into a worried one and he continued with;

"Hey, I never got an answer? Did I make those?" he questioned and caressed my bruises.

I looked at them and flinched of the thought of the man.

"No.. I-I bumped into a shelf on my way to your room" I lied.

"You're so clumsy" he chuckled.

"Yeah.. I guess I am" I said still starring at them.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked worried.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine" I said and smiled at him.

——

- PRESENT/NOW -

Tom.. he's so caring (when he wants to). I have always had a small celebrity crush on that man. And now? Right now I'm laying on his chest. I just kissed him. He's holding me. It doesn't sound real to me, but it is.

My Tommy.. he makes me feel as I am enough.. he fills the lack of a manly figure I had been longing for so many years now. He brightens me up, everyday. He's.. he's all I never know I needed..

"And I love you" I say and turn around so I'm laying on my back again.

He kisses my head.

He makes me feel comfortable. He makes me feel loved. He reminds me in so many good ways of my dad..
I don't know what I would do if he wasn't here with me right now.
(Well I wouldn't have gotten a concossion - but that's not important)
I'm forever thankful that I've met this boy. I would have never guessed when I got the mail from the Russo brothers, that I, y/n y/m/n y/l/n would go through all of this.
Firstly meeting Tom, then getting hurt by Tom and then getting a.. a.. a boyfriend? Tom Holland, my boyfriend? I smile and squeez his hand. And it all happened on the set of Cherry.

——

the end

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading my story.
I'm actually really sad that this story is over, as this is my first story ever..
I'm thinking of doing another Tom x reader fanfic, what do you think?

- xoxo meee