"Rox, Do you know what time it is?" He asks.

"I don't know maybe 12?" I say he looks away.

"Why were you drinking? You're not even old enough," He says I shrug.

"I was just having fun," I say he rolls his eyes.

"I missed you," I say wrapping my arms around him. He smiles. I kiss him.

"Happy birthday princess," He says I smile.

"Thank you," I say he kisses me again.

"Let's get you to bed now," He says I laugh. He pulls my skirt down.

"Oooh, birthday sex?" I say he laughs.

"Not right now, maybe later," He says I groan. He pulls my shirt and bra off and puts one of his shirts on me. Then he lays me down. I cuddle into his chest and eventually fall asleep.

-

-

I wake up Vinnie was gone, I still remember everything from last night I wasn't drunk, drunk, I was just tipsy. I decide to get ready. Then I go downstairs. I see decorations.

"Aw," I say Vinnie wraps his arms around my waist.

"Happy birthday!" He says and kisses my cheek a bunch of times. I put my hands on both sides of his face and kiss his lips.

"I needed a long kiss for my 20th," I say he smiles.

"Oh happy 20th birthday you stinky boys," I say grabbing my 2 brothers.

"You too Miss. Princess," Roman says. I laugh and jump on his back. I get down and walk over to my mom.

"Oh happy birthday Mi Amors," She says bringing the 3 of us into her grasp. She then moves the boys away and hugs me.

"Ugh why is she the favorite I should be I was the first one!" Ryland complains. Marissa slaps his head.

"She's the only girl now hush," She says I laugh. My dad grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"I can't believe my baby girl is 20," he says. 

"Wow your old," He says. 

"Hey, hey, hey, Damon is about to be 28," I say they all laugh.

"You're pushing 30 over there," I say he laughs and brings Taylor close to his side.

-

Skip to the Red carpet event

-

I check myself in the mirror after spending all day in a chair getting ready by stylists.

"Wow," I say to myself. I had on a nice black dress with gold lining and a slit on the side. My hair was in waves and my green eyes stood out so perfectly. I looked amazing. I had on black heels with gold lining around the shoe.

After I was ready I went downstairs.

"Mi Amor, You look gorgeous," My mom says I smile.

-

At the award ceremony

-

 I walked the carpet with Vinnie at my side, so many pictures were taken and questions asked.

-

They were announcing the winners of each category. Seeing all of the celebrities was so cool I won't lie. 

"And the winner of the model of the year is..." Vinnie gripped my hand. I smiled at him It was like he was way more nervous than I was, and I wasn't nervous at all, whether I won or not it was a fun experience.