ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

The Boy then reached down and picked it back out, and pocketed it. Y/n thought that was gross, but also cool at the same time. She turned on her heel and started to wander around the house little more.

Why would he keep it?

Well, he's been carrying it around for a long time. So maybe he's like emotionally attached to it.

"We got the guy who is responsible for the apocalypse." Deigo agreed.

"Yay! Let's go." Klaus said shortly, turning to walk off but Number Two grabbed the back of his shirt.

"No, no, wait. It can't be this easy." Five remarked, "Look, this is the note I got from the commission that says 'protect Harold Jenkins', aka Leonard Peabody."

Deigo shrugged, "Yeah?"

"But who did this?" Five started pacing, "Who killed him?"

Y/n saw nothing but broken things. She dodged peices of glass on the ground, as they would make a lot of noise if she were to step on them. But, unfortunately, her sore leg muscles caused her knee to give out, leaving her to smack her hip off the corner of a table, and fall onto the shattered glass.

You idiot.

Five's head perked up, Deigo got his knives out, and Klaus cautiously stayed quiet. Someone could be here with them, someone they didn't know.

Y/n tried her best to stay invisible but she knew she was flickering. She clutched her hip and head in pain and squinted her eyes shut, "Mother fu-"

"Y/n?" Deigo piped, putting his blades away and kneeling beside her.

She smiled sarcastically at him, "Oh, hey, fancy seeing you here."

"I knew it." Five seethed, "I told you to stay back at the academy." He snapped, leaning over to see her laying on the ground.

"Yeah, well, surprise!" Y/n cheered sarcastically, getting herself off the ground.

"Puppet!" Klaus smiled, ruffling her hair.

Five swatted his hand away, "No." He sneered at his brother.

Y/n grabbed Five's wrist, "Look, I know you wanted me to stay back-"

"I believe I did mention something like that." He said sarcastically.

She sighed, "I'm sorry, I didnt feel like sitting around while you do all the work in saving the world."

The Boy opened his mouth to say something but Klaus cut him off, "I have an idea."

Number Eight smiled at Klaus as if she was talking to a small child, "What is it?"

"Its crazy, I think we should find Vanya.. and ask her what happend." Number Four explained.

Y/n just nodded. Not knowing what to say. She felt bad about not telling them about what she knew, but she couldn't let anything happen to Vanya.

Five noticed her silence. "Eight."

She turned her head to look at him, "Mhm?"

"Do you know something we don't?" He asked.

She didnt say anything, instead just turned to leave. But Five did the same thing as Deigo, and grabbed the back of her shirt.

Number Two pushed the pair apart, "Alright, break it up." He said sarcastically, "If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might've gone back to the Academy."

Five just gave an exasperated sigh and teleported away.

XXX

When they got back to the Academy, everyone did their rounds in helping search.

"No sign of Vanya." Five announced, meeting up with Number Two, Four, and Eight.

"She's not in any of the rooms." Deigo agreed.

"She's not in the courtyard." Y/n followed.

"She's not downstairs, either." Klaus piped.

"Well, I'm out." Deigo stated, patting Number Four's shoulder before starting to pace away.

"Where are you going?" Y/n called.

"Vanya is still out there," Five reminded him, "And so are Hazel and Cha Cha."

"I know. I'm getting my things and then I'm outta here." Number Two informed, "I have some unfinished business with those fools."

Y/n watched as he left. How could someone just leave knowing the world was about to end?

Five tapped her shoulder and pointed up stairs.

Y/n shook her head, "But I'm not even tired. And I'm not sore anymore." She lied.

Five cocked a brow, "Oh, really?"

She nodded.

"Then this shouldn't hurt." He said, poking her in the side.

She winced in pain and fell down. "Okay, that's not fair."

"Upstairs." Five ordered, pointing up the stairs again.

She crossed her arms like a toddler.

"Puppet, go rest." Klaus piped, helping her off the floor.

"Fine." She pouted, "If anyone needs me I'll be in my room, making no noise, and pretending I don't exist."

And with that, she went up the stairs and into her room. Closing the door and flopping on her bed. She lied that entire time, her whole body ached, and her head was pounding. She turned her head and saw a small box of Asprin laying there with a note. She unfolded the paper and it read:

I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T REACH THE TOP SHELF SO I GOT IT FOR YOU.

-LUTHER