(Y/n): "Sera, you do know it's fine to be late once in a while. I know you had exams earlier this week, I can understand" He said with his usual smooth and deep voice, lightly pushed the glass to her.

The girl, now named Sera or Seraphine, lifts her head up as he hears her boss' voice. Seeing the glass of water, she immediately chugs it down. Giving her time to recuperate, (Y/n) walks back in the kitchen and quickly plates up some rice and ladling in curry from the pot. Setting it in front of Seraphine with a spoon by the side.

(Y/n): "Well since you seemed to have rushed coming to work, I'd bet you skipped on breakfast?" He asked as he earned a nod from Sera

Though her tiredness quickly evaporates as the wonderful aroma of spices waft up to her nose, she sees the curry in front of her. Letting out a happy squeal as she plops herself on a stool and immediately digs in.

Sera: "Thanks Chief! Your curry's the best, I could eat this all day!" She exclaims happily before shoveling more food in her mouth.

(Y/n) seemed to be unphased by this as Sera always acts this way with his curry. Well she does this with anything he cooks up. Letting out a short chuckle as his lips curve up to a small smile. He enjoys seeing her eat to enthusiastically, hell (Y/n) just enjoys seeing Seraphine company in general. Pouring himself a mug of brewed coffee, adding in some sugar as he enjoys the bittersweet taste. His attention now back to the television as the news anchor, a blonde woman with her hair tied up in a ponytail. This was Janna, a popular news castor due to her personality and looks.

Janna: "Good morning, Piltover! On todays hottest topic is the upcoming concert of K/DA, which is held here tonight in the Piltover Colosseum. Having this be their last concert of the tour before going on a break, expect this one to be more extravagant from the rest." She states, this news caused a now full Seraphine to deflate with a sigh, plating her cheek on the counter. "On to other news, tensions are rising with Noxu-" Her voice gets cut off as (Y/n) had switched it off, now facing a downtrodden Seraphine.

(Y/n): "Why the long face?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

Seraphine: "Well, it's just that I'm a huge fan of K/DA. They're the ones that inspire me to make music, I even have a cover of one of their songs. Now they're so close, but I still can't get a ticket, even the normal ones would tear a whole in my wallet for the month." She said sadly, her head still on the counter as she lets out another sigh.

Seeing her the reason why her mood has drastically changed. (Y/n) stepped closer and poked her cheek, causing Seraphine to pout but her attention was now drawn up to him as he makes her an offer.

(Y/n): "How about I give you your salary early? I'll even give you a raise since you do work hard and seeing as how you ran here; it's the least a could do." He said as he said with a closed a smile down at the pink haired girl.

This action causes Seraphine to pick herself up as a light blush dust over her cheeks. Who can blame her? (Y/n) was just 6 years older than her, a caring boss, and that damn smile of his. She just returns the smile but ultimately shakes her head from side to side.

Seraphine: "Nah, that won't be necessary. I'd still need the money for this month's rent. And I doubt they aren't sold out by now, it's the last and biggest one. Still, thanks for being nice (Y/n)." She said with a smile, standing up and heading to the door down, just adjacent to the bathroom. "I'm heading into the break room to change. Thanks for the breakfast, Chief!" Her upbeat mood back, she opens the door leading to a short hallway with a door to the break room and a staircase leading up just further down.

(Y/n) responds with a nod before picking up the dishes and placing them in the nearby sink. Flipping a switch, a few exhaust fans come to life before he lights his cigarette as he takes few sips of his coffee in between. Can't blame him though, it's the most perfect combination. Amidst his morning tradition, his phone rings from his pocket. Pulling it out he reads the contact name with a furrowed brow, "Shiny Bastard", nevertheless the answers it.

Shiny Bastard: "Hello, (Y/n). Sorry for the abrupt call but I need to ask for a quick favor" A voice said from the phone's speakers.

(Y/n): "Just get straight to the point, Taric." He replied with a deadpan look as he finishes his coffee and cig.

Taric: "Someone hasn't changed a bit." He chuckles before continuing. "You must've seen the news about K/DA's last and biggest concert to their tour. Since this could cause a riot, I need extra security. As their manager, I see no one else to call too since you're already here. Just name your price after and I'll have it arranged" Taric offered. (Y/n) understood why, tensions were high even here where it's a city that's always been neutral and having such a large event, there would be chance of things going wrong.

(Y/n): "Fine, I'll do it." As he said that, Seraphine walked in with a green apron and her hair in a ponytail. "I'll send you a message of what I want, though it doesn't have to be money. I'll be there later tonight" He quickly ends the call and types in a quick message. With an amused smirk on his face he turns to Sera as she now stands beside him. "Hey, Sera?" She replies with a hum as she looks up. "Are you free later? I'd like to give you a surprise and a small reward for finishing up your exams." He asked as he flashes her again with his classic smile.

Seraphine has a brighter blush from earlier, his damn smile still gets to her. But now with how he phrased, it sounded like he asked her out.

Seraphine: "I... N-not r-really, I'm free all night. S-so sure, I'd like to go out with you." She said but stopped again before her face started to burn bright red. "I-I mean, g-go out with you t-tonight! I'd love to!" She quickly stammers out to save herself. "I mean, I wouldn't mind if it were though." She thought to herself.

(Y/n): "Perfect! I'll drop by your apartment later around 6pm." He states, completely missing her slip up. His attention back to his phone as he received a message from Taric. With a satisfied smile on his face, they open for business once more.

________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea what I'm doing with this story. I did this out of pure boredom and I ran out of ciggies. how tf did you find this is beyond me. But nevertheless, if ya enjoy this, good on ya.

All art used aren't mine