America? *Finally Edited*

~The Next Day

I put our suitcases in the car and went back into the house. I went in the kitchen to see my mum making food:eggs,bacon,sausage and toast. I got a strip of bacon and ate it then I went back upstairs to get dressed.I got dressed in a black jersey (which went up to my knee) with the words 'swag' in white letters then wore some skin tights and black trainers and put some perfume on and then I went downstairs . "Mummy, im ready" i said picking up my black MK bag "Kk" she said "so are we ever gonna come back?" "it depends, im gonna miss here" "I aint gonna miss England and its rubbish weather" I said causing my mum to fall in to laughter "She took her car keys and her seperate house key "Its your's now.." "what?" i said confused "if you ever wanna come back, you live here" she said while giving me the keys. I grinned, we left and we got in the car and drove to Heathrow Airport.

**skips journey**

When we got off the plane the sun hit me straight away. As we walked off the plane we got our suitcases and waited for John to come. A few seconds later my mum was called by her real name "SHIO" we both turned around and there stood John with some sercuity guards around him "Y'all took your time" My mum laughed and John pecked her on the lips "So where's August?" she said looking around. "At home" I debated on whether or not being antisocial and walking ahead but I didnt and waited for John and my mum to walk in front. I scrolled through my phone and posted the pics that i took on the plane and put it on Instagram with the captions  'In america!'