Brick wall

A boy wandered around the school. He was a walking alone, as he always did. The school was all surrounded by stylish brick walls, this including the fields and gardens. There was this little spot between two buildings which rarely had many people there. He would spend most of his free time there just scrolling through his phone or eating. This wasn't because he was excluded or bullied, he just didn't like being around people. Kids had tried to be friends with him, but it was always those popular guys who just adore to "take in" introverts and turn them into their little pets. He was an introvert, just not their introvert. His name was Amley. Amley was pretty average so he didn't really understand what it was about him that made people try to be friends with him. He did have a theory that it was because people want what they cant have, but he didn't want that to be the only reason for someone to want to be around him. Over the years he had had uncomfortable encounters in that spot of his. It didn't happen everyday, but today it did. There were three boys standing there just looking towards a brick wall. He was not going to leave just because some random kids were there. "Hey, fuck off" Amley said normally as he walked towards them purely to sit down right there. The three of them looked like they had just been caught in the middle of something illegal. Amley wasn't really curious about what was going on at all, but he still was going to see what it was anyway. As he approached them he noticed there was a slightly beat up kid on the ground. 'A shit, what did I get, myself into? I mean, I'm glad I didn't run into an orgy or something, but still' He thought to himself. He was taller and a little bit more bulked up than the boys. Amley wasn't the type to just get into a fight for someone else and this was not going to be the exception. His determination to stay in this place was mistook as an attempt to protect the boy on the floor (it really wasn't). The three kids looked at each other and just ran away. He couldnt care less and sat down near the other boy who still on the floor. The kid looked at Amley with a straight face covered in tears and bruises. "What?" Amley turned to look at him. "Nothing just thanks for that..." the boy said quickly looking down. "Don't thank me, I honestly didn't even notice you there until after I told them to fuck off" he reached in his backpack to pull out his lunch. The other guy just inhaled dramatically. "Oh, I wasn't quite expecting that answer, but still" he chuckled. Amley just looked at him confused. "Sorry, I know just randomly  laughing is weird, but I'm really fucking embarrassed right now" he kept nervously laughing. "Alright then" Amley's face relaxed. He wasn't necessarily enjoying this unknown kid's presence, but he did just get beat up so he just let him be. He continued with his usual routine and put on earphones as he watched videos on his phone completely ignoring the other boy sitting next to him.  Minutes went by and eventually the bell rang. Amley stood up and walked away, but he didn't seem to notice the other boy even trying to leave for class. This annoyed Amley. "Are you gonna fucking leave or not, dumbass?" He said without even looking back. He heard the other kid giggling. He looked down at him waiting for an explanation. "This one's kinda awkward, but I think I broke my leg or something" the kid was clearly laughing his pain off. "I'm gonna be late for class and I don't have time for this. I'll call the nurse for you and tell her to come though" Amley left. As he was walking towards his class he noticed someone was following him. The halls were almost empty, he was going to be really late to class and he still had to go to the nurse's office. 'I'm going to be so late and I need to tell the nurse about that idiot. I could try to run and see if I can make it to the nurse before class. I'm just going to go to class first, get attendance, then ask to go to the bathroom or something and get the nurse' he planned. He reached out to open the door to get into class, but someone pulled him backwards and dragged him away for a few meters. He was then slammed against the lockers. Amley looked at the guy who has standing in front of him and he just couldn't recognize who that was. "If you say shit about what happened back there I'm going to fucking kill you" the boy whispered angrily. Amley was unbothered, but he did not like it at all when that boy grabbed him by his collar so he pushed him back. The boy then punched him and walked away quickly. Amley was not scared or anything, just really confused and annoyed. His face hurt a little and there was a constant sting, but he didn't care for it. He walked back to his classroom and sat on his chair. People were staring at him. "Amley, there's no need to be dramatic, just go to the nurse's office" the teacher spoke. "What?" Amley asked really confused. The teacher signaled that there was something on his face. Then he touched his face and saw a little blood on his hands. Then without a word he headed towards the nurse's office.  As he got there the nice lady working there cleaned the cut on his face and put a bandaid on it. "There's a kid with a broken leg that needs your help" He said as she handed him a lollipop. "Oh sweetie, why didn't you say that first? Where is he?" She said worriedly. He then proceeded to explain his location. She immediately went to where he was. Amley then continued his life normally for the rest of the day.