Chapter 2- Quackity asks his first love to be his gf

After thanos and quackity have arrived home quackity had a weird feeling of love knowing that he was crazy inlove with thanos and he had many feelings for him but he was to shy to tell him that he liked him like what if he rejects him? So quackity kept it as a secret and didnt tell him that he liked him. Thanos and quackity have been besties for over like 2 years and quackity just had a feeling that he needed to confess to him after 2 years. He wanted to push things and finally do it.

Quackman pov:
I go to thanos's house and ring the doorbell.. As he opens the door i start to sweat and start to get nervous.. I am really a bit shy in the first times huh? But its fine. As he opens the door i start stuttering and saying random words.. He stares at me with a weird face.. I begun to become embarrassed but i finally punched my feelings through and had the urge to finally do it... Confess to him..

Thanos: oh hey quackquack... Is there something you need?
Quackity: soo.. thanos-chan.. i have to tell you something...
Thanos-chan: Sure go ahead...🥺
Quackity: Thanos-chan.. We have been besties for 2 years and i have a feeling to confess to you and its very important..
Thanos-chan: Oh tell me everything im listening..🥺
Quackity: Thanos-chan... I- i really like you...
Thanos-chan: h-huh! I- i like you too 🥺
Quackity: W-will ur big purple ass cute fart marry me..?
Thanos-chan: YES!!
After all. Thanos chan and Quackity got married and lived so fucking good and they where happy about their relationship and they kissed eachother so lovely 🥺