Chapter 1- Quackity meets his first love

One random hot sunny morning, Quackity was walking in the streets and he saw a random stranger that is wearing a black hoodie. Quackity goes near the stranger and peeks thru his hoodie and sees a familiar face? It was thanos.
ㅤㅤ
      ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ *QUACKITY POV*
Is that T-t-thanos??.. B-but how? I start sweating in fear thinking the world is gonna end but his eyes... He is... Truly perfect and very beautiful... But what if he notices me? Will i die? I quickly ran away from that place and went to my house. After a few hours i got up from my bed and went through the internet. I was looking for a new video idea. But then suddenly i got a notification from Tinder. It was from a guy with a username called "ThanosSexy69"... Was it thanos? He was messaging me and telling me how beautiful i was... So he saw me peeking through his hoodie? ... I hope he didnt think i was a random kidnapper or a drug dealer... I start sweating and blushing hard but then i start thinking to myself that i should text him back... So i did! I told him that he was sexy....But was it worth it? I start blushing and cuddling my pillow hiding under a blanket waiting for him to answer...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ*THANOS POV*
   I see a man that looks familiar to the guy i saw on Tinder.. Was it him? I have to find out! I messaged him if he was that guy and then i told him that he was beautiful..No! Thanos...What are you doing? What is this feeling? Love...? But how? How did i fall inlove with this guy... Hes so pure... I start sweating and thinking to myself.

The next day, Thanos goes to a flower shop to get Quackity some flowers. He first messages him what his favorite flowers are. Quackity says that his favorite flowers are dandelions. Thanos runs to the flower shop and gets some dandelions. Quackity gets out of bed and puts his phone in his pocket after texting Thanos. He puts on his jeans and his  hoodie. He goes outside to the flower shop and sees Thanos. Thanos buys dandelions and looks to his back and sees Quackity standing there looking at him. Quackity slightly blushes and goes closer to thanos. Thanos tells Quackity to come with him and Quackity n Thanos go outside. Thanos slowly leans into Quackity and Quackity leans into Thanos, they slowly close the gap and they start kissing in public.

And then they went out on a date on a fancy restaurant. Quackity orders his fav food and Thanos orders his fav food too. They start eating and talking how romantic.

Words used: 462