CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX: CONFESSION, IT IS.

They are now on the apartment that they rented for one week, still in Iksan province. They're currently discussing about who will sleep with who due to the reason that there are only two beds on the room.

"Watanabe, let's sleep beside each other! Haruto kajaaaaa" Kim Junkyu exclaims, directly yelling at Haruto's ears again.

"YAH, stop being so annoying!" Haruto whines, covering his ears. However, the koala pulled him for a cute hug.

"Ruto kaja kaja kaja" Kim Junkyu cutely mutters, making the japanese roll his eyes but in the end he agreed.

Junghwan's eyebrow raised, looking at the tensed japanese. Haruto just forcely grinned at him makingthe younger roll his eyes on him.

"Alright, Junghwan-ah, let's rest now" Park Jeongwoo suddenly said as he put the bags at the floor, near the bed.

"Fine" Junghwan responded and walks straightly at the bed and lay down, he also covered himself with a blanket. He turned his back, he don't want to witness the two.

"Oyasuminasai Ruto senpaiii" Kim Junkyu exclaimed as he hug the japanese, tightly.

Junghwan rolled his eyes again and Jeongwoo looked at him, the older iksan boy pointed his fingers at him saying I saw that bitter eyes of you.

"Good night, cupcake" Haruto sweetly mutters that made Junghwan smile under the blanket with his pink cheeks.

"goodni-" Junghwan was about to reply but Junkyu's voice echoed the room.

"BUT HOW ABOUT ME RUTOOOO? I'M HUGGING YOU!GREET ME TOO!" Junkyu whines and even hug the japanese with his feet.

"Hyung, can you please shut up, you're so loud." Junghwan blurted, sitting on the bed with a frown, he's so irritated now. However, he saw Haruto's smile and his lips automatically formed a grin too.

"Good night, haruchan" Junghwan said in almost a whisper, Haruto just nodded and winked at him.

It's already 7:00 am in the morning and Jeongwoo was the one who woke up the sleepyheads.

"YAH! THE LAST ONE WHO WILL GET OUT OF BED WILL WASH THE FUCKING DISHES" Park Jeongwoo yells as he prepare the foods on the table.

Junghwan heard him and opened his eyes, he quickly glanced at the other two who are cuddling each other.  He pouted and throws the pillow at them.

"What was that?" Junkyuasks as he sit up, rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up, breakfasts are ready" Junghwan boldy said as he wears his slippers.

"Breakfasts?" Haruto asks and quickly stood up, looking at Junghwan with a smile. Junghwan was confused but he automatically smiled when he saw the japanese's smile at him.

"I dreamed of us having breakfast together. Aaaaah my heart AAAAAAACK" Haruto clumsily yells as he shake Junkyu's body.

"We're always having breakfast together, stupid" Kim Junkyu whines, smacking the japanese's arm.

"I'm referring to my baby, not you so nah stay away from me, peasant" Haruto said as he showed his disgusted face on Kim Junkyu.

"Let's go, haruchan~" Junghwan cutely mutters and Haruto immediately look at him and he nearly faint when he heard his cupcake's voice.

Junghwan just chuckled at Haruto's behavior, then there's Junkyu who's pouting like a kid again.

Park Jeongwoo glanced at three who's hairs are messy, he chuckled as he wash the utensils he used earlier.

"Okay baby, come here. Let's have a breakfast date." Watanabe Haruto said, pulling the chair for Junghwan to sit on. Gladly, the younger nodded and shyly sat on the seat. Haruto sat on the opposite side and stared at his crush again.

"Yah, manners." Kim Kunkhu yells, removing Haruto's hand from his chin.

"Aish, let them be. Come on, let's eat now" Park Jeongwoo said with a chuckle and pulled a the chair for Kim Junkyu.

Finally, they are now eating their breakfast and the lovey dovey haruhwan is sweetly feeding each other.

"Here comes the airplaaaane" Haruto sweetly mutters and feed his baby, the younger happily munched his food.

"He're comes the helicopteeer" Kim Junkyu says, looking at Park Jeongwoo. The two chuckled at each other.

After the cringey breakfast, that was Park Jeongwoo and Kim Junkyu's opinion—they went to another Italian restaurant for them to eat for lunch.

They even made a vlog in which they had a tour at the busy street of Iksan until they reached the restaurant.

"Haruchan" Junghwan calls, clinging to l Haruto's arm. The older immediately looks at him with a smile.

"Why, baby? Is there something wrong?" The japanese asks, he's mentally screaming 'cause the cutest baby on earth is clinging on his arm.

"Can we have a private talk for a while? Just the two of us?" Junghwan shyly asks making the older's eyes widened and he quickly nodded with a funny smile.

"Haruchaaan~, don't think of something embarassing! We will just talk!" Junghwan whines with a grin and Haruto just nodded and gave him a kiss on his hand.

"Where are you going?" Jeongwoo asks as he pushed Junkyu away, the koala is clinging to him again.

"At the dunkin donuts, we will be back. Just do what you want" Haruto answers and winked at Jeongwoo.

"I want donuts too" Junkyu whines and Jeongwoo smacked his shoulder wanting him to shut up.

"What do you want us to talk about, cupcake?" Haruto asks as he sit, looking at Junghwan with a smile.

"Uhm, you're so nice to me."

"You always take care of me."

"you like me."

"uhm I like your personality"

"a-and I think Iike you already" Junghwan finally confessed, making Haruto grinned.

"You know what, yeah I like you but I don't want to pressure you. I just want to be by your side as you achieve your dreams. We're having mutual feelings now so let's take it slowly. Baby, in a slowmotion" Haruto said and held the younger's hands.

"Haruuuu, you should court me now! I don't want to wait!" Junghwan almost yelled but the other customers heard it and found him cute.

"Please wait a little longer baby, we will take it step by step." Haruto said with a smile and they order Junghwan's favorite donuts.

"WAH, THIS IS TORTURE" Jeongwoo exclaimed and sighs because Junkyu is doing aegyo infront of him.