don't care

Law laid on a couch in the middle of the common room, not the one that he sat on to piss Malfoy off but the that puts him within the eyesight of everyone, book in his hand and composure relax and at ease.

Normally he wouldn't chose to sit in a such obvious place with many eyes on him, but hey, they were already staring at him. Why not make it easier for them?

Most of the Snakes have been staring at him since Straw Hat has sat beside him at Dinner today, making a mess and making himself known as always he does wherever he goes.

Law is not quite sure what started this scrutiny that he received and he doesn't care why. He doesn't care but he cares about the amount of attention he receives. It'll make scouring for information and doing.... stuff much harder than it should be. He can still do it, of course, he isn't incompetent as to get caught by these wizards but he would prefer to be able to things without having to look at his back.

'Though..' Law silently mused as he leaned on his hand with his eyes focused on his book, seemingly oblivious to the others glares, stares and whispers. 'Looks likes none of them has the guts to confront me,' Law glance at the others and watch them grow silent as they stare at him with judgement in his eyes. 'Though I do not know why I should be surprised.'

He brought his gaze and focus to his book, still a bit lost in his thoughts.

'They are supposed to be cunning people after all. They're smart enough not to randomly challenge an outsi-'

"And just what do you think your doing?"

Law hid a flinch and a sigh. He lazily raised his head and stared at the boy in front of him, not even bothering to change his position.

'So even a club that is supposedly filled with ambitious and cunning people,' Law leaned back as he paused from reading his book and looked down at the random kid in boredom. 'Foolish and dumb people like him exists.'

The snake in front of him was not even that noteworthy. Average brown hair, brown eyes, average build. And isn't that an insult, for someone who want to be more.

Law's eyes dulled even further as he turned to look and stare at the random boy who just approached him.

"I'm reading," Law said, his voice visibly patronizing as he turned back to his book. He didn't even bother looking at the kid. He already know that he's not gonna like what he says but that doesn't matter. Because Law doesn't give a damn about anything in this dimension.

"You...." The rage in his voice was obvious but Law wasn't even fazed and continued to read the book in his hand.

The kid stayed silent for a long while that Law thought he just left.

"Associating with Gryffindors?" The boy started, the sneer in his voice obvious and Law could barely hold back an eye roll. "I understand that your understanding of our culture is lacking, despite you staying here for a full week." The boy continued in a patronizing voice.

Law could practically hear the insult in his voice and paused in his reading.

"After all, an outsider like you wouldn't be able to understand our culture even if you'd join us here for years." The boy sneered out with a  condescending smile on his face. "Well, it's not like you'll be able to be one of us anyway."

The boy sneered down with a chuckle and Law's patience was slowly draining more and more by the second as the boy went on and on about the glory of being a Slytherin and how even though he was an outsider he shouldn't sully it by associating with- blah, blah, blah.