you zipped up your heels, started playing the music and walked over to the starting place beside mika while the cameraman positioned himself, ready to record your choreo.

all the dancers (and potential dancers) spaced out, forming a ring around you, giving you and mika the spotlight.

you took your profession seriously. dancing in heels was no joke, it only took one slip-up to be majorly injured and in the hospital. however, you were too experienced though to even think about that happening. you had been dancing since you were at the ripe age of 6 with hopes of becoming the best of the best.

────────────────────
How you want it? / Teyana Taylor & King Combs / Aliya Janell choreography
Play video below and skip to 1:26
────────────────────

To be the one wanna see and feel the wood, i'm a nasty bitch so i'ma fuck it like i should, know that you been peeping i'm a savage and the pussy good so if you want it you can have it

you and mika started your routine by dropping down into a high squat and swinging your bodies from side to side, mouthing the lyrics as you went along. your hands went roaming all over your body, feeling every part, every groove which ultimately boosted your 'sex appeal' (as your fans liked to call it) to the camera.

Climb up on his dick ,make it a habit, yeah yeah, fucking with a bitch is never average, yeah yeahhh, tell me what you want from me?

you both eventually reached the floor part of the routine, twerking on all fours then dropping to the splits. you shifted around on the floor until you were sat on your knees. there, the pair of you began to stretch forward,
the right leg reaching over until it rested on an elbow.

your years of dance recitals and gymnastic practices really paid off, leaving you really flexible in exchange. the same went for mika, dancing since she could practically stand. the dancers around you and mika burst into cheers, egging you on. when editing your videos for youtube you made sure that the crowd could be heard alongside the music, it really helped bring the video to life.

(How you want it, ass up and face down (With the loving) baby let me know (When you need it) 4 course meal, chow down (When you eat it) make me curl my toes, what's the quickest way to turn you on? (Morning? Middle of the night?) Tell me what you want

swivelling around on the floor, you stood up straight immediately gyrating your hips and twerking to the beat. one of the reasons why you loved dancing was because of the confidence it gave you. it made you feel like powerful and could take on the world with your stilettos.

as the routine came to an end you did a freestyle with mika and both walked off the 'stage' where the camera couldn't see due to the blind spot. the music was paused and set back to its original start time for the next group that would be performing.

you selected a person to dance next and repeated the process until a total of 4 groups and 3 solo people had performed. once they were all done you notified everyone of the timings to the next dance class.

"alright everyone good work, same time next week if you're down for it, and you already know where to sign up!"

the studio erupted into cheers and shouts. it was a success, which always made you feel overjoyed about.

everyone was sent on their way and you began to lock up the studio with mika. you both changed into comfortable outfits and walked out to your car, a Mercedes GLE coupe. the sky gleamed a light purple, the colours of the pink sunset and the night sky mixing together.

you both got in the car and you started the engine while mika was focused on connecting the bluetooth to play music.

(que whatever music you wanna play)

as the car drove along the highway, you started to softly bop your head to the music, fingernails tapping against the detailed leather wheel.

"the class did pretty well today huh?" mika asked, breaking the silence.

"i guess, but what got on my nerves was that the majority of the lot couldn't even do the split part over their elbow. it's not that hard." you muttered under your breath.

mika let out a light laughter. "y/n babe you've gotta remember that not everyone is flexible like us. stuff like that takes some time."

"yeah, but it's a high advanced class? and how about you? always got an answer for everything huh?"

"bitch please you know you love me."

"shut the fuck up."

"make me." she teased, making kissy faces at you, while you were currently giving it all you could to not sock your best friend in the face.

"i swear mika, you're gonna find yourself walking on the curb in a second."

"you wouldn't dare-"

"try me."

"whatever."



·

·

first chapter! how'd it go?

no seriously does it need any improvement? don't be shy to message me about anything <3