01

Author

"Happy 24th Birthday Y/n" "Happy 24th Birthday Chan" They celebrated their birthdays in different months, but at the same time there age was synced they can teleport where their soulmates are.

"Happy Birthday Y/n....are you excited to see your soulmate?" Her Mother asked excitedly, she get pissed by that.

"Mom... soulmates isn't real" She explained, her Mother sighed, as her Father just chuckled on how stubborn his child is.

"Just wait Y/n... You'll see that soulmate is real when you or he teleported right in front of you" Her Mother stated, trying to have some patience.

"Oh my gosh Chan! Happy 24th Birthday Son...." His Father uttered "Thanks Dad" He thanked him, as he received some gift from his parents and siblings, thanking them.

"Are you excited to see you soulmate?" His Mother asked more excitedly, he nodded "Yes Mother...I always dreamt of her, but I can't see her face, but I once saw her smile" He answered to her Mother.

"That's fine... you'll soon meet her" Her Father stated, patting his son's back, he smiled at his parents "Maybe she's going to teleport infront of you....or You, teleport infront of her" His Mother explained.

Hearing that kind of word from her Mother, encourage him to teleport right now, but he knew he can't, Because only you can teleport freely when you found your soulmate....

"I can't wait to see you....my soulmate"

"Uh.....I don't care about soulmates actually, they aren't real!"

To Be Continue